Subject: [Enum] A note from your co-chair

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:58:29 -0500

I have submitted to the IESG the revised Goals and Milestones for the WG I 
posted to the list late last year.

I'd like to emphasize that we need to move forward on any number of our 
documents especially the revision of 2916bis now at 02 version.

With accelerated national trial activity now going on we have a obligation 
to bring this document forward as the appropriate standard for that work.

I'd like the list to begin to bring its comments forward for the authors to 
consider ASAP.

It is my personal preference that we conclude work on 2916bis before IETF 
San Francisco and we can go to last call on or before that time.

Does this sound reasonable?

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:40:48 +0100

>Does this sound reasonable?

Yes

Richard Stastny