Subject: [Enum] Fwd: Document Action: H.323 URL Scheme Registration with IANA to Informational

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 11:34:00 -0500

>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>Cc: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>, Internet Architecture Board <[email-masked]>
>From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Document Action: H.323 URL Scheme Registration with IANA to
>            Informational
>Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:06:16 -0500
>Sender: [email-masked]
>
>
>
>The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'H.323 URL Scheme
>Registration with IANA' <draft-levin-iptel-h323-url-scheme-05.txt> as
>an Informational RFC.  This has been reviewed in the IETF but is not
>the product of an IETF Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are
>Scott Bradner and Allison Mankin.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum