Subject: [Enum] Official ENUM Related URL's

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:26:04 -0500

This is the list I have of more or less "official" ENUM or ENUM trial 
related Web Sites etc.

If anyone has others pass them along.

The ENUM Forum in the United States

http://www.enum-forum.org/

ENUM in Austria

http://www.rtr.at/web.nsf/englisch/Telekommunikation~Nummerierung~ENUM?OpenDocument

ENUM in the UK

http://www.dti.gov.uk/cii/regulatory/enum/egp_report.shtml

http://www.dti.gov.uk/cii/regulatory/enum/ukeg20021108.ppt

ENUM in France

http://www.numerobis.prd.fr/welcome.shtml

ENUM in Australia

http://www.aca.gov.au/committee/nsg2/enum.htm

ENUM in The Netherlands

http://www.enuminnederland.nl

ENUM in China

http://www.enum.cn/index-en.html

ENUM in Germany

http://www.denic.de/enum/index.html

ENUM in Switzerland

http://www.ofcom.ch/en/telekommunikation/nummerierung/enum/

ENUM in Korea

http://www.enum.or.kr/

In addition considerable information on the current status of ENUM can be 
found at the ITU-T's web site

http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/inr/enum/index.html

and also at RIPE NCC's web site

http://www.ripe.net/enum/

Some information on trials is at

http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/inr/enum/trials.html

This seems to be a list of current delegations in e164.arpa  I cant testify 
to its accuracy and there is no indication of when the page was updated.

http://www.enum.info/ENUM%20Matrix.htm

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:56:17 +0100

Correction on Austria:

	-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- 
	Von: Richard Shockey [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Gesendet: So 12.01.2003 18:26 
	An: [email-masked] 
	Cc: 
	Betreff: [Enum] Official ENUM Related URL's

		ENUM in Austria

This is only pointing to a document, the official Austrian ENUM Website is:

http://enum.nic.at

regards

Richard