Subject: [Enum] If anyone has any relevant ENUM related URL's

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:45:36 -0500

It may be useful to compile a list of URL's related to ENUM trial and forum 
activity in various nation states and URL's to relevant documents coming 
out of these efforts as well as to documents coming out other standards 
bodies such as ETSI etc.

As many of us know there is a lot of activity going on world wide.

I'm personally having trouble keeping track of things... and Google is not 
the most authoritative source of things.

I might like to periodically post to the list of URL's of relevant interest 
and I might add ITU has done a fine job of trying to keep a up to date list 
as well.

In the future if anyone has relevant ENUM information of general interest 
please don't hesitate to send the URL to the list here I know the ITU 
monitors the list so they can copy things as they see fit.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum