Subject: [Enum] Last Call Agenda for ENUM WG IETF 55 Atlanta GA.

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:37:06 -0500

I want a last call on this agenda .... are we OK with it?

Any additions etc?

###############

MONDAY, November 18, 2002

1130-1300 Break
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I

TSV     enum        Telephone Number Mapping WG

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]>
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

Transport Area Advisor:
Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>

Mailing Lists:
General Discussion:[email-masked]
To Subscribe: [email-masked]
In Body: subscribe
Archive: ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/enum/

AGENDA BASHING (5 min)

Scribe Introduction …   I am looking for a scribe ? VOLUNTEERS WANTED ASAP !!!

It is my sad duty to report that our long standing scribe Jay Hilton is no 
longer with Telcordia and will not be attending IETF Atlanta.

1.  RFC2916bis -0x REV - Faltstrom/Mealing  (45 Min)

###############

2. J.Peterson  (20min)

Enumservice registration for SIP Addresses-of Record - Using ENUM for SIP 
applications    Not yet posted to ID editors.

###############

3.    R.Bradner &Co   [20 Min ???]

We definitely need to come to some consensus on how to work this issue.

         Title           : 'A compendium of enumservice registrations'
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-brandner-enumservices-compendium-00.txt
         Pages           : 0
         Date            : 2002-9-16

This document includes a basic set of enumservice descriptions that
are intended for use in deployments of ENUM. These descriptions form
a set of enumservice registration requests, as laid out in section 3
of draft-ietf-enum-rfc2916bis-01.txt.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservices-compendium-00.txt

################

3. The 'enum' URI    (L. Conroy 15 min)

We discussed this some in Yokohama but did not come to a definitive 
conclusion whether this URI was appropriate or some extension to the TEL 
URL was sufficient.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enum-uri-00.txt

4. Open Discussion ...

         A. The Reverse ENUM issue .... I'd like to hear some more views on 
this. Does this need to be standardized? It seems to come up on the list 
with some regularity.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum