Subject: [Enum] Proposed Final Agenda for ENUM WG - IETF 55 Atlanta - Version 2

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 16:59:17 -0500

MONDAY, November 18, 2002

1130-1300 Break
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I

TSV     enum        Telephone Number Mapping WG

Chair(s):
Patrik Faltstrom <[email-masked]>
Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>

Transport Area Advisor:
Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>

Mailing Lists:
General Discussion:[email-masked]
To Subscribe: [email-masked]
In Body: subscribe
Archive: ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/enum/

AGENDA BASHING (5 min)

Scribe Introduction …   I am looking for a scribe ? VOLUNTEERS WANTED ASAP !!!

PLEASE Volunteer now ... prizes offered.

1.  RFC2916bis -0x REV - Faltstrom/Mealing  (45 Min)

I'm assuming its coming... Patrik ?

###############

2.  J.Peterson  ( 15 min )

         Title           : enumservice registration for SIP Addresses-of-Record
         Author(s)       : J. Peterson
         Filename        : draft-peterson-enum-sip-00.txt
         Pages           : 16
         Date            : 2002-10-29

This document registers an ENUM service for SIP (the Session
Initiation Protocol), pursuant to the guidelines in RFC2916bis.
Specifically, this document focuses on provisioning SIP addresses-of-
record in ENUM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-peterson-enum-sip-00.txt

####################

3.  O. Levin  ( 15 min )

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>
>
>         Title           : ENUM Service Registration for H.323 URL
>         Author(s)       : O. Levin
>         Filename        : draft-levin-enum-h323-00.txt
>         Pages           : 4
>         Date            : 2002-11-1
>
>The H.323 specification [2] defines a means for building multimedia
>communication services over an arbitrary Packet Based Network,
>including the Internet. This document registers an ENUM service for
>H.323 according to specifications and guidelines in RFC2916bis [3].
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levin-enum-h323-00.txt

###############

3.    R. Stastny &Co  on behalf of R. Brandner [ 20 Min ]

We definitely need to come to some consensus on how to work this issue.

         Title           : 'A compendium of enumservice registrations'
         Author(s)       : R. Brandner et al.
         Filename        : draft-brandner-enumservices-compendium-00.txt
         Pages           : 0
         Date            : 2002-9-16

This document includes a basic set of enumservice descriptions that
are intended for use in deployments of ENUM. These descriptions form
a set of enumservice registration requests, as laid out in section 3
of draft-ietf-enum-rfc2916bis-01.txt.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservices-compendium-00.txt

####################################

4.  R. Shockey  (10 M )

>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>From: [email-masked]
>Reply-to: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shockey-enum-privacy-security-00.txt
>Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 06:13:03 -0500
>Sender: [email-masked]
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>
>
>         Title           : Privacy and Security Considerations in ENUM
>         Author(s)       : R. Shockey
>         Filename        : draft-shockey-enum-privacy-security-00.txt
>         Pages           : 12
>         Date            : 2002-10-30
>
>Many individuals and groups have expressed concerns about the
>privacy and security of personal information to be established in
>implementations of RFC 2916. This document discusses some of the
>technical as well as security and privacy considerations national
>implementations of ENUM should consider.
>This is a work in progress. Input from security and privacy
>experts is welcome.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shockey-enum-privacy-security-00.txt

################

4.    (L. Conroy 15 min)

The 'enum' URI

We discussed this some in Yokohama but did not come to a definitive 
conclusion whether this URI was appropriate or some extension to the TEL 
URL was sufficient. We should come to some consensus on this.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enum-uri-00.txt

5. Open Discussion ...

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum