Subject: [Enum] Folks I'm still looking for agenda items and slot requests for Atlanta...

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:11:22 -0400

Beyond the highly anticipated  2916bis 02 revision and...

"A compendium of enumservice registrations"

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enumservices-compendium-00.txt

I should have a personal ID ( a straw man really) on Privacy and Security 
Consideration in ENUM that will be new.

I understand we should have a SIP enum registration document and a 
submission to the SIPPING WG on how SIP should use ENUM.

What other texts are forthcoming?

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum