Subject: [Enum] Agenda for ENUM WG at IETF 55

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 12:32:28 -0400

Well its that time again folks ..we have already had some submissions and 
I'm assuming we should see 2916bis shortly I'd to start start blocking time 
ASAP.

If you have a new draft coming remember the cut off date is October 28

Monday
1130-1300 Break
1300-1500 Afternoon Sessions I
APP     opes        Open Pluggable Edge Services WG
APP     trade       Internet Open Trading Protocol WG
INT     pana        Protocol for carrying Authentication for Network Access WG
OPS     mboned      MBONE Deployment WG
OPS     rmonmib     Remote Network Monitoring WG
TSV     enum        Telephone Number Mapping WG
TSV     seamoby     Context Transfer, Handoff Candidate Discovery, and 
Dormant Mode Host Alerting WG

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
  <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum