Subject: [Enum] DDDS and other documents published

From: "Michael Mealling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:45:10 -0400

Hi everyone,

  Just to keep everyone up to date and referencing the correct documents,
the following have been recently published. In particular, the ENUM WG
should reference RFC 3403 as the most up to date definition for the NAPTR
record.

RFC 3401  Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Part One:
                   The Comprehensive DDDS

RFC 3402  Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Part Two:
                  The Algorithm

RFC 3403  Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Part Three:
                   The Domain Name System (DNS) Database

RFC 3404  Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Part Four:
                   The Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI) Resolution
Application

RFC 3405  Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Part Five:
                   URI.ARPA Assignment Procedures

RFC 3406  Uniform Resource Names (URN) Namespace Definition
                   Mechanisms

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum