Subject: [Enum] ENUM at IETF 55 in Atlanta

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:10:48 -0400

Slot reservations for IETF 55 have opened and I have requested 1 2 hour slot.

It looks like registration will open on Sep 9..

A reminder to you all on the draft cut off dates ......

October 28, Monday - Internet Draft cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission at 09:00 ET

November 4, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 09:00 ET

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 10    Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
<http://shockey.us > ; <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum