Subject: [Enum] Conclusion of Last Call : Number Portability in the GSTN: An Overview

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:49:34 -0400

The 2 week period for Working Group Last call having expired with no 
additional comments or proposed revisions the chairs will send the 
following document to the IESG for review and IESG last call.

Title           : Number Portability in the GSTN: An Overview
         Author(s)       : M. Foster, T. McGarry, J. Yu
         Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-e164-gstn-np-05.txt
         Pages           : 27
         Date            : 27-Jun-02

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-e164-gstn-np-05.txt

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 10    Sterling, VA  20166
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:[email-masked]> or <mailto:[email-masked]>
<http://shockey.us > ; <http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum