Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 07:44:13 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Scenarios for ENUM and ENUM-like Systems
	Author(s)	: R. Stastny
	Filename	: draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 03-Jun-02
	
This document analyzes scenarios for ENUM and ENUM-like Systems, both 
for ENUM used by End Users and also for ENUM-like Systems used by 
operators for network-specific or infrastructure purposes. It also 
gives some examples of ENUM Usage and proposes a new URI scheme to be 
used with ENUM. This may allow a way forward for the definition of 
ENUM Services and also for the definition of the required URIs and 
their parameters. 
This document therefore deals with information stored in the ENUM and 
the look-up process and the usage of the information retived in this 
look up process. 
It does not deal with the administrative process related to the 
population of the relevant zones.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 10:12:09 -0400

>To: IETF-Announce: ;
>CC: [email-masked]
>From: [email-masked]
>Reply-to: [email-masked]
>Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 07:44:13 -0400
>Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt
>Sender: [email-masked]
>X-Mailman-Version: 1.0
>List-Id: Enum Discussion List <enum.ietf.org>
>X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
>
>Content-Type: text/plain
>Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>
>
>ENCODING mime
>FILE /internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt
>
><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-scenarios-00.txt>

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
45980 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 8     Sterling, VA  20166
1120 Vermont Ave NW Suite 400 Washington DC 20005
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto: [email-masked]> or
<mailto: [email-masked]>
<http://www.neustar.biz>
<http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum