Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-stastny-enum-services-analysis-00.txt

From: "Stastny Richard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:41:12 +0200

FYI

To: IETF-Announce: ; 
  Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-stastny-enum-services-analysis-00.txt 
  From: [email-masked] 
  Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:17:01 -0400 
  Reply-to: [email-masked] 
  Sender: [email-masked] 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Analysis of the Usage of ENUM and ENUM
Services
	Author(s)	: R. Stastny, R. Brandner, L. Conroy
	Filename	: draft-stastny-enum-services-analysis-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 07-Jun-02
	
This document analyzes the usage of the URI-schemes, services and 
'enumservices' under discussion for the ENUM System. It tries to 
combine the existing proposals for 'enumservices' and proposes 
examples of a compatible approach as a way forward for the definition 
of the 'enumservices' to be used in the ENUM trials planned.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-services-analysis
-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-stastny-enum-services-analysis-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-stastny-enum-services-analysis-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Richard STASTNY
OeFEG/Telekom Austria
Box 147, A-1103 Vienna, Austria
tel:+43 664 420 4100
fax:+43 1 797 80 13
mailto:[email-masked] 

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum