Subject: [Enum] EPP for E.164

From: Kevin McCandless <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:14:52 -0700

We want to bring to everyone's attention to the draft for provisioning E.164
numbers using EPP in a registry environment.
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-00.txt
<http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-epp-e164-00.txt> .
This draft was accepted as an ENUM working group item at the 53rd IETF.  We
would like to solicit comments for this draft so we can make changes, if
necessary, to the draft before the June 24th cut off date for the 54th IETF
in Japan.  We would like to move forward, as expediently as possible,
because the ENUM forum is very interested in having this draft move to RFC
before they adopt it into their provisioning process.  
 
Please note we have not received any comments from the ENUM list on this
draft.  So, speak up please!
 
Thank you!

Kevin McCandless 
Senior Network Planner 
Illuminet (A VeriSign Company)
913-814-6397 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>