Subject: [Enum] Moderated list

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:07:16 +0100

The [email-masked] list is now open for postings from subscribed email
addresses only. The other email have to be approved.

I went through the list of rejected messages...and ended up getting a
surprised....there were hundreds of messages rejected. About 99% of them
were subscribe/unsubscribe messages of course, but some other were real
messages.

Out of the "real" ones, only one was from this century, or rather, from
year 2002. That was the one from Rob Freilich which was too large at first.

I approved the message, and that's why you now saw a message from March 1...

We have three people which moderate the list, and part from them, I also
have enough password(s) to fix issues. Reasons for having three people is
that at least one should be "awake enough" so messages can be approved
within 24 hours.

Crosspostings between wg's are important in some cases, and people working
on some other issues should NOT have to subscribe to the ENUM mailing list
to be able to post here.

The moderators are the first three ones saying they are happy to help.
Other people were slower...but I know who you are if I need someone else
:-) Thank you all for helping!

The three people are:

Eric Brunner-Williams <[email-masked]>
Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Dan Wing <[email-masked]>

    paf, wg chair, ENUM wg

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum