Subject: [Enum] Polyglot Translation

From: [email-masked]
Date: ������, 01 ���� 2002 20:15:33 +0800

Polyglot Translation Co., Ltd.  
 
    We  are a  professional  translation  organization  that  provides 
translation, interpretation, and  simultaneous meeting   interpretation 
in all fields.            
    In addition, we  provide  localization  of  websites  into  Chinese, 
writing  articles  in  multi-languages,  foreign   languages  recording, 
proofreading, Interpreters/translators  recommending, website designing
and making and so on.
    We can provide a  large  variety of languages  translating services 
such as  English, Japanese, French,  German,  Russian,  Korean, Italian, 
Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Czechish, Slovak,Romanian,
Polish, Hungarian,Bulgarian,Arabic,Turkish,Cambodian, Malay, Indonesian, 
Thai, Vietnamese, Nepali, Laotian, Burmese, Mongolian, Indic, Bengalese,
Tamil and  so on.  Altogether, we can  provide  more than  30 languages 
translation service fast and accurately.
    For the details, please visit our website:

                http://www.polyglot.com.cn
                http://www.chinapolyglot.com
               
    Contact us:  
                E-mail: [email-masked] 
                                                                        
                Tel:    +86-20-8657-3608
                Fax:    +86-20-8657-3965

                Add:    Suite 968 Office Tower
                        Central Hotel
                        33 Airport Road
                        Guangzhou, China

The message below is written in Chinese characters:

                         �����ŷ��빫˾
                                     
    �����ŷ��빫˾��һ��רҵ�������,���ṩ��������ı��롢���롢����
��ͬ�����롣
    ���⣬Ϊ����������վ�ṩ����汾���Լ�Ϊ�ͻ��ṩ�������Ե�׫�����
����¼����У�塢�����Ƽ�����վ��ơ������ȡ�
    �������֣����ṩӢ���ա������¡��������������������������������䡢
���������������ݿˡ�˹�工�ˡ��������ǡ����������������������ǡ���������
�����䡢����կ�� ������ӡ�ᡢ̩��Խ�ϡ��Ჴ���� ���Ρ���顢�ɹš�ӡ�ȡ�
�ϼ�����̩�׶�����ʮ����������׼ȷ����ݵķ���ķ���
    �������飬��ι����ǵ���ַ��

                http://www.polyglot.com.cn
                http://www.chinapolyglot.com 
                                                    
    ��ϵ��ʽ��    
                ����: [email-masked] 

                �绰: 020-86573608
                ����: 020-86573965               

                ��ַ���й����ݻ���·33������Ƶ�д��¥968
                �ʱࣺ510403

    

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum