Subject: [Enum] 'Scuse - Inappropriate postings

From: Lawrence Conroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:28:19 +0000

Hi Folks,
   Porn is one thing (hey, there's a delete key), gibberish
in JIS is another (even better - I have no way of knowing
what these idiots are trying to sell before I hit the delete
key) but political postings are NOT acceptable.

Please, Patrik, Rich, can someone spam-block this before the
list is in turn (legitimately) blocked by some ISPs. I know
that you both have a lot to do, but ...

(Brian Rosen shouldn't be the only one to suffer :)

all the best,
    Lawrence
-- 
[email-masked]: +44 1794 833666::<my opinions>:

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:33:53 +0100

> that you both have a lot to do, but ...

This is my ball. I have got requests (thanks) from several people which can
help managing the moderation. I have not had time in the preparation for
the next week IETF meeting to also set up this.

I will do this now.

    paf