Subject: AW: [Enum] 2916bis - more initial review

From: Brandner Rudolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:19:29 +0100

Hi Patrik,

some additional nits on 2916bis:

<missing word>
line 402: suppose it was meant "...devastating results."
</missing word>

<typo>
line 433: should read "registration" instead of "egistration"
</typo>

<parser error>
line 438-440: Could not parse that sentence, maybe it is misformed or maybe due to the fact that my native language is not English
</parser error>

Rudi

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 19:28:59 +0100

--On 2002-02-22 13.19 +0100 Brandner Rudolf
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> <parser error>
> line 438-440: Could not parse that sentence, maybe it is misformed or
> maybe due to the fact that my native language is not English </parser
> error>

I am from Sweden, so my native language is not English either.

  paf

---

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:27:30 -0500

> line 438-440: Could not parse that sentence, maybe it is misformed or maybe due to the fact that my native language is not English

How does this sound:

Service registrations will be published in the IANA repository and made
available via the anonymous FTP directory
"ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/enum-services/".

-MM

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling	|      Vote Libertarian!       | urn:pin:1
[email-masked]      |                              | http://www.neonym.net

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:36:28 -0500

...  via anonymous ftp at the following URI: