Subject: [Enum] ENUM WG Agenda Slots

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:01:53 -0500

I'm beginning to compile an agenda for the WG meeting in MN and I'd like to 
start taking requests tomorrow after the ID editor cut off date.

I'm assuming that several people have documents in the hopper that will be 
posted shortly.

I want to emphasize now that we only want to discuss items that have been 
reviewed on the list and that we are not going to permit tutorial 
presentations etc.

A request for a time slot is to focus WG attention on problems previously 
identified and that discussion in the meeting is oriented to reaching 
consensus etc.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
45980 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 8     Sterling, VA  20166
1120 Vermont Ave NW Suite 400 Washington DC 20005
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto: [email-masked]> or
<mailto: [email-masked]>
<http://www.neustar.biz>
<http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum