Subject: [Enum] 2916bis

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:55:13 +0100

A lot of people (including myself) is talking about the magic 2916bis
document. And, noone can really start working constructive comments or
adjacent papers until I have a first draft of the document.

Now, the good news is that I have a co-editor, Michael Mealling, and we
together have a first version of the draft ready. Or rather, we have the
draft in pieces on the floor, and Michael is "just" to put them together.

I expect that to only take a day or so (else I will do it myself) so you
will see a 2916bis draft really soon now.

Note: We have been working on it the last couple of days, so many of your
comments the last days have not been incorporated. So, I ask you to
remember what you said in email and review the draft when it is released,
and at that time bring up the issue again if you are not happy.

    Regards, Patrik

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum