Subject: [Enum] Update of RFC 2916

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:05:18 +0100

I hereby request input on what to change in RFC 2916. Please keep the
subject on the mail you either send to the list, or to me privately.

One week from today, next thursday, I will collect all requests and
summarize them on this list.

   Regards, paf

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Patrik Fältström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:54:27 +0100

> summarize them on this list.

A clearification: In my mind, I have the following issues:

(1) Correction of typos
(2) Alignment with the DDDS documents which replace RFC 2915
(3) Additional clearification about the use of flags when selecting
    the correct NAPTR RR

I just want as editor have all issues now (or never) and then "kill" them
or update the document for one issue at a time.

I am _not_ reopening the whole ENUM issue for discussion again.

We update the RFC...not reinvent what is done.

   paf