Subject: Re: [Enum] RE: ENUM Part of Call Setup (Was: Implementer's dilemm a)

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:06:52 -0500 (EST)

Tony sez:

> It's highly related and quite technical.  However, you
> no doubt meant to say that pursuant to RFC2804, it
> is out-of-scope for IETF.  The operational and technical
> requirements and implementations are being done elsewhere
> out of respect to the decision in 2804.

no doubt that I did not mean that - strangely enough I meant what I said 

Scott

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Tony Rutkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:31:29 -0500

>no doubt that I did not mean that - strangely enough I meant what I said

Hi Scott,

Then you have no problem with discussing ENUM support for the
ETSI TR 101 944 technical requirements functions and service
interfaces, as well as support of CII IAP functions that are
part of TIA/EIA/IS-J-STD-025 interface?  These are mandatory
requirements.

This was the gist of the original exchange.

--tony

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 13:59:59 -0500

> This was the gist of the original exchange.

False.