Subject: [Enum] IETF 53 ENUM WG Draft Agenda

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:43:49 -0500

Based on private mail and the discussion on the list,  this is the general 
direction I'm taking with the agenda. This is subject to change, of course.

Its clear that we have three general areas of discussion ..1. are issues 
related to the update of 2916 which is the core WG document which needs 
much more discussion on the list.  2. the ongoing discussion over the 
service field documents which, though they look at different applications, 
are addressing similar problems and it may be useful to thread these 
discussions together 3. the other documents such as provisioning call flows 
etc that have been on the agenda before and are due for updating etc.

I am still thinking about the order here ...

There are other documents that relate to ENUM issues that will not be 
discussed since they are purely informational.

Once again, the noted gentleman and scholar Mr Jay Hilton of Telcordia has 
agreed to scribe for us.

Comments notes on errors and omissions are welcome ...

IETF 53 ENUM WG Draft Agenda

AGENDA BASHING (5 min)

Scribe Introduction … Jay Hilton  < applause >
 .
NEW CHARTER REVIEW - Chair’s (5 Min)

http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/enum-charter.html

CORE DOCUMENT REVIEW  (45 min ??)

2916bis Update -  The E.164 to URI DDDS Application
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-rfc2916bis-00.txt

SERVICE FIELD DOCUMENTS  ( 1 Hour ??)

The Use of ENUM by SIP
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-e164-01.txt

ENUM Service Descriptions
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-walter-ranalli-enum-service-01.txt

ENUM Service Resolution
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zmolek-enum-pointer-00.txt

The ENUM TEL enumservice
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brandner-enum-tel-00.txt

OTHER DOCUMENTS

Extensible Provisioning Protocol and E.164 (5 min)
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-e164-02.txt

ENUM Call Flows (10 min?)
draft-lind-enum-callflows-03.txt

DOCUMENTS OF NOTE [ NOT ON AGENDA ]

US ENUM Forum Overview
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-freilich-overview-enum-forum-00.txt

History and Context of ENUM Operational Decisions
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-itu-enum-notes-00.txt

Number Portability in the PSTN  Status to Last Call ?
draft-ietf-enum-e164-gstn-np-03.txt

OPEN DISCUSSION

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
45980 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 8     Sterling, VA  20166
1120 Vermont Ave NW Suite 400 Washington DC 20005
Voice +1 571.434.5651 Cell : +1 314.503.0640,  Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto: [email-masked]> or
<mailto: [email-masked]>
<http://www.neustar.biz>
<http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum