Subject: [Enum] updated DDDS drafts....

From: Michael Mealling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:24:01 -0500

Hi all,
  You should see a new set of DDDS updates come by soon. The significant 
changes were due to IESG comments concerning a screw up in discussing
the Preference and Priority fields. Apparently one of the documents
discussed the Priority field in terms of weighted random selection in
one section which is in exact opposition to the stated purpose of
signifying preference in the other documents. This apparently tripped up one 
document author already.
  There were some other subsequence clarifications brought on by comments 
from the ENUM group (thanks guys!). I also changed the use of the term 'URL' 
to 'URI' where appropriate.

-MM

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Mealling	|      Vote Libertarian!       | urn:pin:1
[email-masked]      |                              | http://www.neonym.net

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum