Subject: [Enum] drafts you pointed out

From: Kevin McCandless <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:52:47 -0800

Rich:
 
I spent some time reviewing the drafts you shared with the ENUM list.  It is
not clear how any of these address what valid NAPTR records are.
NetNumber's "ENUM Resolution Protocols and Services" document does attempt
to address this question but definitely needs more work; especially in light
of Jonathan's comments.   It would appear that ENUM working group is not
stepping on other working groups toes by addressing this issue and actually
brings in input from the other working groups.  
 
In terms of a meeting, we will have at least one draft to discuss plus some
valued scope issues.  The ENUM Forum is working on a informational draft on
our efforts today and are interested in sharing that in Salt Lake.
 
drafts reviewed from the list you sent out:
draft-ietf-urn-uri-res-ddds-05.txt
draft-ietf-urn-ddds-05.txt
draft-ietf-urn-ddds-toc-00.txt
draft-ietf-vpim-address-02.txt
draft-ietf-vpim-routing-02.txt

Kevin McCandless 
Senior Network Planner 
Illuminet 
913-814-6397 
[email-masked]