Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-rutkowski-enum-neutrality-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 07:07:16 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Framework for ENUM Neutrality
	Author(s)	: A. Rutkowski
	Filename	: draft-rutkowski-enum-neutrality-01.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 12-Nov-01
	
The pursuit by major national Administrations of declared
policies of ENUM technical and administrative neutrality among
implementations in the marketplace suggest the need for a
framework for such neutrality and a focus on interworking
among them. [1] [2]  This document draws upon the ENUM Working
Group archive of discussions as well as public activities in other
standards forums and the marketplace to construct an ENUM options
framework for facilitating neutrality.  This framework includes not
only protocol considerations, but also various critical technical
and administrative support functions such as authentication and
ancillary directory services.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rutkowski-enum-neutrality-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rutkowski-enum-neutrality-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rutkowski-enum-neutrality-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.