Subject: [Enum] A note from your neighborhood cat herder..

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 18:16:48 -0500

The last time I checked we still have only one ID on the table discussing 
the proper definition of the protocol+service fields in ENUM NAPTR records.

The discussion of proper DNS configuration in ENUM and privacy concerns are 
useful and interesting ...so if anyone would like to write up a proper ID 
and submit them ..please do.

As much as reasonably possible we should be discussing properly submitted 
ID's and the last date for submission, if I recall is Nov 14.

Richard Shockey, Senior Manager, Strategic Technology Initiatives
NeuStar Inc.
45980 Center Oak Plaza   Bldg 8     Sterling, VA  20166
1120 Vermont Ave NW Suite 400 Washington DC 20005
Voice 571.434.5651 Cell : 314.503.0640,  Fax: 815.333.1237
<mailto: [email-masked]> or
<mailto: [email-masked]>
<http://www.neustar.com>
<http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 19:02:32 -0500

I'll do a data protection draft, I wouldn't mind a co-, but my dance card
is full until after the end of the year, so I'm not even going to try and
hit the 14th.

I can set up a enum-pdp (privacy/data protection) list on one of my hosts,
so any enum-pdp traffic won't clutter the enum wg list until the soup is
done.

The interested know what to do.
E

---

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 20:36:52 -0500

All,

For family reasons, the offer I made, to write or substantially contribute
to a privacy and/or data protection, is one I simply have to retract.

Eric