Subject: [Enum] Dear enum , I want to say...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 16:10:36 +0800

Dear enum ,

I have visited your website and I feel your website is well designed.
The only problem I think of your website is that there are only a  few
visitors visit your website. So , If you can promote your website as 
much as possible, you will get a much better result for your website.

Maybe you think it's quite difficult to promote the website, however 
there is a way, which some people think it's not polite to do that.
but it is a very useful method.

What is the way?  That is sending bulk emails. (Though I said like this,
but please do not consider that I am sending spam emails to you, I have 
just visited your website, I am not sending you spam emails )

If you send 1,000,000 emails a day, then at least 1% of them will visit 
your website , right?  That is to say, at least 10,000 people will visit 
your website, right? 

But for many people, it's hard to collect email address, which used to 
send bulk emails.   

I am a programmer, and I have made a software, it can collect a large 
number of email address direct from the mail servers. It works fast.
Usually, it can collect (extract) 100,000 email address in only one 
hour.  

Using this software, I have collected 60 million email addresses.
So, I introduce this software to you, I hope it will bring you much help.
But I don't have a bulk email sending software, which can send lots of emails
one time.  At this moment, I have to send emails one by one, it's very tired.
Can you introduce me such a software,  I'll be much appreciated if
you can help me.

The software I have made for collecting (extracting) email address form the 
mail servers , is called Easy Email Searcher,

Easy Email Searcher (EES) is a powerful email finder software for your
email marketing.it can directly search email addresses from mail servers. 
It can verify all user names that you specified on the mail server.Using
this software, you can get 100,000 email addresses
in only one hour.It is a quite good software for email marketing.

Easy Email Searcher is an email address searcher and bulk e-mail sender. 
It can verify more than 5500 email addresses per minute at only 56Kbps speed. 
It even allows you send email to valid email address while searching. You 
can save the searching progress and load it to resume work at your convenience. 
All you need to do is just input an email address, and press the "Search" button.

Do you have any interests about this software?  If you like, you can 
download this software from the following website:

http://emailsoft.363.net/eesdown.exe

Also, I hope that we can talk about something about this software, Maybe we 
will be good friends, do you think so?

Thanks! 

Hoping to receive reply from you.

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum