Subject: [Enum] Discover Objectif Algerie services.

From: "Service Commercial" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:44:45 +0200

Objectif Algérie

                        Created in March 2001, Objectif Algerie intends to
be one of the major actors of the Internet in Algeria. Evolving both on B to
B and B to C markets, Objectif Algérie is mainly a large gate dedicated to
Algerian people living all around the planet and wishing to keep an eye on
the topicality of their country.
                        Thus they will be able to find a wide range of
information : weather, Algerian current events, finance, computing
innovations, their horoscope and also discover "hot topics" throught monthly
written reports according to world events. In addition to these " standards
" services, the portal will offer a search engine, a " chat room ", forums,
or a service of directory dedicated to professionals and to private
individuals.

                        In addition to its general public activities,
Objectif Algérie will propose a complete panel of services intended for the
professionals. Purchase of domain names, hosting and Web sites design or
e-mailings management will constitute our B to B services offer.

                        In the meanwhile, to make you discover its services,
Objectif Algérie proposes you to download a free tender corresponding to
your branch of industry: the sale of the second GSM licence in Algeria.

                        > I download !<

                        Good surf on ObjectifAlgerie.com !

            About us www.objectifalgerie.com