Subject: [Enum] ITU ENUM Workshop: January 17, 2001

From: "Shaw, Robert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:10:02 +0100

On 17 January 2001, ITU will host a one-day ENUM Workshop 
on administrative issues related to deployment of the ENUM 
protocol. The meeting will be held at ITU Headquarters in
Geneva, Switzerland. The following related materials are 
now available on the ITU web site:

ITU ENUM Web pages
http://www.itu.int/infocom/enum/

Description and Objective of the Workshop 
http://www.itu.int/infocom/enum/workshopjan01/enum-ws-jan17.htm

Draft Agenda 
http://www.itu.int/infocom/enum/workshopjan01/enum-agenda.htm

Registration Form
http://www.itu.int/infocom/enum/workshopjan01/enum-ws-registration.htm

Registration Form also in MS Word at
http://www.itu.int/infocom/enum/workshopjan01/enum-ws-registration.doc

Although the workshop is principally intended for national regulators, 
policy makers and numbering authorities, attendance is open to any 
interested participant. 

Bob
--
Robert Shaw <[email-masked]>
ITU Internet Strategy and Policy Advisor
International Telecommunication Union <http://www.itu.int>
Place des Nations, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum