Subject: [Enum] Message from soon-to-be-former chair Scott Petrack

From: Scott Petrack <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:01:48 -0500 (EST)

Friends,

As many of you have noticed, I simply have not been nearly as active as I
would have liked over the past many months on the list or behind the
scenes. As important as I think the ENUM activities are, and as proud as I
am to have helped get them off the ground and moving in the correct
direction, my responsibilities at eDial have been simply overwhelming. The
only honorable thing to do seems to be to relinquish in fact what has been
the case in practise: I will not be co-chairing ENUM at the San Diego
IETF. 

I hope very much to continue supporting the work of ENUM in any way I can,
and hope that you'll let me take some responsibilities on in the future
when eDial needs less than my constant attention.

My thanks go to Richard for moving things along when I wasn't.

Scott Petrack
You may go to the following URL to get me on the phone:
http://800.edial.com/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum