Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-lind-enum-callflows-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 06:28:09 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: ENUM Call Flows for VoIP Interworking
	Author(s)	: S. Lind
	Filename	: draft-lind-enum-callflows-01.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 28-Nov-00
	
This document provides illustrations of the use of ENUM
functionality and identifies issues associated with such use. To
accomplish this objective, the document presents service-level call
flows for Voice over IP communication where interworking between the
PSTN and IP-based networks are necessary to complete a call. Details
are presented for simple calls made on a 'direct dial' basis. For
more complicated calls, requiring number portability or freephone
call processing, the issues are described with the intent of working
through those issues in subsequent drafts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lind-enum-callflows-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lind-enum-callflows-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lind-enum-callflows-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.