Subject: [Enum] FYI - ID on IETF-ISOC Liaison

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:45:32 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Liaison to IETF/ISOC on ENUM
	Author(s)	: R. Blane
	Filename	: draft-blane-sg2-liason-enum-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 01-Nov-00
	
Working Party 1/2, of the International Telecommunication Union P
Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T) held a meeting of
its collaborators in Berlin Germany 19-26 October 2000. The agenda
of the meeting contained several contributions regarding RFC 2916:
'E.164 Number and DNS' from the Internet Engineering Task Force's
(IETF) ENUM Working Group - more specifically, the method for
administering and maintaining the E.164-based resources in the
Domain Name System (DNS) as related to the ENUM protocol.
Consequently, in addition to the WP1/2 collaborators, there were
several members of the IETF present to assist with the discussion of
issues contained in the aforementioned contributions

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-blane-sg2-liason-enum-00.txt

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum