Subject: [Enum] ENUM FAQ

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 15:47:00 -0500

Since our work may be entering a new phase ..I've taken the liberty to 
trying to pull together some thinking about ENUM into a FAQ.

This will probably not be a WG document but if any of you would like to 
contribute questions answers or comment on it generally you are welcome to 
do so.

################

ENUM Working Group                                              Richard Shockey
Internet-Draft: DRAFT-SHOCKEY-ENUM-FAQ-00.TXT           NeuStar, Inc
Expiration <1/2001>                                             July 26, 2000

                         FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ENUM

This is a very preliminary draft.  It has not been reviewed or accepted by 
the working group.  Comments are eagerly sought, as are suggestions for 
additional questions and alternative answers.

Status Of This Memo

This document is an Internet-Draft and is in full conformance with all
provisions of Section 10 of RFC2026.

Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering Task
Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that other groups 
may also distribute working documents as Internet-Drafts.  Internet-Drafts 
are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months and may be updated, 
replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any time.  It is inappropriate 
to use Internet-Drafts as reference material or to cite them other than as 
"work in progress."

The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt The list of Internet-Draft
Shadow Directories can be accessed at http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.

This document and related documents are discussed on the IETF Enum mailing 
list. To join the list, send mail to <mailto:enum-
[email-masked]?body=subscribe>.

To contribute to the discussion, send mail to  <mailto:[email-masked]> The 
Enum working group charter, including the current list of group documents, 
can be found at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/enum-charter.html.

Copyright Notice
Copyright (C) The Internet Society (2000).  All Rights Reserved.

ABSTRACT

The IETF ENUM work group has been chartered to develop protocols that map 
telephone numbers to resources typically found on the Internet , such as 
URI's, using the Domain Name Service. It has been proposed that a global 
ENUM service be created in the e164.arpa domain. How e164.arpa should be 
organized and administered is now a serious issue confronting the Internet 
Community.  This document is provided as a list of common questions, and 
their answers, concerning E.164 numbers and their use on the 
Internet.  Knowledge of Domain
Name Service technology is assumed.

INTRODUCTION

The IETF ENUM work group has been chartered to develop protocols that map 
telephone numbers to Internet resources.  The working group charter is 
specified at:

<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/enum-charter.html>

A Goals and Requirements specification is under active discussion.
The current draft is:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-rqmts-01.txt>

The central ENUM protocol document is:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-e164-dns-02.txt>.

It describes the technique whereby a globally unique E.164 telephone number 
is placed under a single DNS administrative domain. Using classic DNS 
resolution, a client application could then discover resources associated 
with that number from NAPTR or SRV Resource Records.

Several application developers and telecommunications service providers 
have expressed interest in quickly deploying ENUM based services.

It has been proposed that a global ENUM service be created in the e164.arpa 
domain.

How e164.arpa should be organized and administered is now a serious issue 
confronting the Internet Community.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

WHAT IS ENUM?

ENUM stands for Telephone Number Resolution. It is a chartered WG of the 
IETF <http://www.ietf.org>.  The reason the work group exists is detailed 
in its charter. The URL is listed above.

There have been numerous experimental trials of DNS based resolution of
telephone number resources. The most significant of those was the TPC.INT 
fax experiment described in RFC 1709. Many of the concepts use by ENUM came 
out of that early work

WHAT BENEFITS DOES ENUM GIVE TO USERS?

The main benefits are:

ENUM enables calling users or entities to make a selection from the range 
of services that are available especially over the Internet for
communicating with a particular person or entity when the calling user
knows only their telephone number.

ENUM enables users to access Internet based services and resources from
ordinary telephones where they are only be able to input digits

ENUM enables users to specify their preferences for receiving incoming
communications (eg specifying a preference for voicemail messages over live 
calls or indicating a destination for call forwarding). ENUM will give much 
improved user control over communications.

There are many potential applications for ENUM and some are discussed in 
this document.

WHAT IS E.164?

E.164 is the international telephone numbering plan [Document  ITU-T E.164] 
written and administered by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) 
in Geneva <http://www.itu.int>. The plan specifies the format, structure, 
and administrative hierarchy of telephone numbers. At the root of the E.164 
administrative hierarchy, the ITU issues country codes to sovereign 
national entities and thereby allocates new telephony numbering resources 
as needed. In addition there are other allocations for services and 
networks.  Administration of telephone numbers within each country is 
officially governed by the appropriate national telecommunications 
regulatory agency (e.g. FCC in the US,
CRTC in Canada, Oftel in UK).  The regulator or their designated contractor 
performs the actual national number resource administration itself.

HOW DOES ENUM WORK?

The enum solution  is driven , in part by the fact that most telephony 
users have telephone keypads [ 12 digit ] to work with.

1. A phone number is translated intoE.164 form by in concluding country 
code or area/city code, e.g. 918-9020 dialed in St. Louis would be 
translated to +1-314-918-9020, where +1 is the North American country code.
2. Remove all character parts from the digits. Example: 13149189020
3. Reverse the order of the digits. Example: 02098194131
4. Put dots (".") between each digit. Example: 0.2.0.9.8.1.9.4.1.3.1
5. Append the domain "e164.arpa" to the end.  Example: 
0.2.0.9.8.1.9.4.1.3.1.e164.arpa
6. Perform a DNS query on this domain
7. Retrieve relevant NAPTR Resource records from the Name Server for this 
number and perform whatever relevant application required.

WHY THE FUNNY REVERSAL OF THE NUMBER AND WHAT ARE ALL OF THOSE DOTS FOR?

Each dot separates the number into administrative "domains" or zones in DNS 
terms. This accommodates delegation of authority at varying points 
throughout the e164.name space thereby avoiding the imposition of either a 
fixed delegation scheme worldwide or requiring clients to know that scheme 
in order to know where to put the dots. Delegation in a DNS name is 
structured from right to left. This
is very important. See: <http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2672.txt> for 
more details

AM I GOING TO HAVE TO TYPE IN THOSE DOTS AND REVERSED NUMBERS TO USE ENUM?

Definitely not!  Your application will take care of all of this for you. 
You just enter in a phone number like you always do, into whatever 
application or device that supports ENUM, and it  will take care of the 
conversion.

WHY THE .ARPA TOP LEVEL DOMAIN?

The .arpa domain has been designated to be used for Internet Infrastructure 
purposes. It is managed by the IANA in cooperation with the Internet 
technical community under the guidance of the Internet Architecture Board. 
The e164.arpa domain is believed to be the most appropriate place to host 
the e164 namespace on the Internet.  ENUM constitutes an infrastructure 
support function by virtue of it providing a set of DNS-based resource 
directories, referenced by phone
number, for use by various ENUM-enabled application clients (e.g. 
telephones, SIP servers, voice messaging systems).  ENUM will not be used 
directly by people as a new way of navigating to web sites.  Consequently, 
ENUM is an infrastructure application appropriate for use within the 
designated .arpa domain established for these purposes.

WHAT ARE SRV AND NAPTR RECORDS?

These are DNS Resource Records that will contain information about what 
Internet resources, services or applications that are associated with a 
particular phone number. Subscribers determine what those services are.

For more information, see:

SRV :  <http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2782.txt>
NAPTR  :  http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-urn-naptr-rr-03.txt

WHAT KINDS OF APPLICATIONS COULD USE ENUM?

Since ENUM provides a generic way to perform telephone number-based 
resource discovery, there are lots of examples of ENUM-enabled 
applications, but several have come to the forefront. The voice messaging 
industry has been hard at work developing a comprehensive mechanism by 
which voice mail systems could exchange messages over IP networks. This 
work is called VPIM, or Voice Profile for Internet Messaging. 
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/vpim-charter.html. The
industry has been looking for a way to discover the host name and domain 
for Internet based voice mail servers. The problem has been that a typical 
voice mail user only has a telephone number and a telephone keypad to work 
with. ENUM permits these VPIM servers to locate each other and exchange 
messages.

Clearly the most active interest in ENUM service has been in Internet 
Telephony. It has been a long standing goal of the Voice over IP (VoIP) 
industry to make a phone call over the Internet as simple to make as a 
regular PSTN call.

ENUM links a telephone number to a host or resources on the Internet that 
can connect the call, either end to end over IP networks or through a 
designated gateway to the PSTN. This would be very useful for connecting 
SIP <http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/sip-charter.html> or H.323-capable 
endpoints that exist across domain boundaries.

ENUM is general enough that multiple discrete services (applications) may 
all be associated with the same telephone number at the same time, each 
application associated with their own unique endpoint resources as 
provisioned in ENUM, assuming the subscriber has the appropriate clients 
supporting those services.  ENUM does not require that all such telephone 
number-based services be provided by the same service provider (telco, ISP, 
whatever), even though the subscriber's right to use that particular 
telephone number may only flow from their having subscribed to one of 
them.Won't ENUM telephone routing confuse the
regular, PSTN routing system?

ENUM facilitates the discovery of resources associated with a telephone 
number, and hence facilitates how various applications will identify 
appropriate peer servers associated with an intended end-user.  It does 
not, however, impact how those applications will operate once the location 
of an end-user associated application server has been 
established.  Consequently, ENUM doesn't affect application-level 
functions, such as call routing, signaling, etc., regardless
of the underlying application technology employed (ISUP, SIP, H.323).  . 
[For example, see TRIP 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trip-02.txt>]. 
However it is possible that a telephone company call-routing mechanism 
could use ENUM technology as well.

It is a core principle that in providing a unified resource discovery 
service, that ENUM will not change the existing right-to-use rules and 
principles for telephone numbers.  ENUM is not intended to change how 
telephone numbers are administered, but instead facilitate a wide range of 
applications using phone numbers as subscriber names.  Lastly, ENUM will 
not interfere with existing PSTN functions and technology, such as circuit 
switching, SS7 (ISUP or TCAP), or IN (Intelligent Networking), where 
similar resource discovery activities are performed through the PSTN legacy 
technologies.

WHAT PROTOCOL DOES ENUM USE FOR INTERNET TELEPHONY?

ENUM itself is "protocol agnostic" because it's application agnostic.  It 
does not specify what applications a particular telephone number is 
associated with, but instead provides a unified way of discovering 
resources associated with it.  For example it can work with either H.323 or 
the Session Initiation Protocol [SIP].See 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-e164-dns-00.txt>
for further details.

I'VE HEARD THIS VOICE OVER IP STUFF DOESN'T WORK.? THERE ARE LOTS OF 
ARTICLES IN THE TECHNICAL PRESS THAT SAY IT JUST DOESN'T WORK.

VoIP is an evolving technology that is in an early stage of development but 
rapidly improving. It is only a question of when, not if, Internet 
Telephony will become a reality, fully integrated with the existing, global 
telephone service.  This is an orthogonal issue to ENUM, as ENUM is not 
intended solely to facilitate VoIP, but a range of applications where a 
telephone number is used as a subscriber name.

DO I "OWN" MY PHONE NUMBER?

The ITU provides guidelines for the structure of phone numbers.  They 
allocate part of the structure of the phone number, the country code, to 
countries.  Each country's national regulatory agency (NRA) determines the 
remaining structure of the phone numbers within their country.  The NRA 
also designates a national number administrator (NNA), in many countries 
the NRA is the NNA.  The NNA allocates blocks of numbers to communications 
service providers.  Communications service providers allocate numbers to 
their users.  When a user disconnects
their service, after an appropriate aging interval, the number becomes an 
available resource to the service provider for the purposes of reassignment 
to a new or different user.

It is generally accepted that there are  no property rights associated with 
numbers. That means you cannot sell your telephone number to someone else, 
unlike the fact that you could sell an Internet domain name under your 
control.  As a matter of fact user's phone numbers get changed without 
their consent quite frequently.  In the US, for example, it results from an 
area code split, where the 3-digit area code prefix is changed in the 
user's geographic area, but usually not the last 7 digits.  However, when 
this happens, the user no longer
has the same 10-digit phone number they once had.

It is becoming more common for users to have more control over their phone 
numbers.  In many countries with rules and regulations about telephone 
number portability, you can take your telephone number from carrier to 
carrier or from service type to service type (e.g., land-line to mobile) as 
you wish. Regulations vary from country to country.

Within the ENUM community it is the general view that the telephone 
subscriber representatives [ISP's, carriers, etc],  would be allowed to
determine what resources are associated  with that telephone number within 
the ENUM service.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE NUMBER WHEN A SUBSCRIBER PORTS FROM ONE SERVICE 
PROVIDER TO ANOTHER?

When a number ports, the service provider of record changes.  That is the 
industry now recognizes a different service provider as the holder for that 
particular number.  This is important for routing and billing purposes.

The subscriber should still be able to continue using their ENUM-enabled 
services, assuming their new service provider(s) support them.  Naturally, 
the actual location of server resources identified by ENUM will likely 
change as the subscriber changes any of the underlying service providers.

When the user disconnects the number goes back to the original service
provider's inventory, not to the new service provider's inventory.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE ENUM SERVICES WHEN A SUBSCRIBER CANCELS TELEPHONE SERVICE?

As we now know the number returns to the communications service provider's 
inventory for the purposes of reassignment.  The subscriber that cancels 
their telephone service will have to cancel the associations that number 
has with all ENUM services, even those provided by other service 
providers.  If this was not done the new user of that telephone number 
could have a conflict with the old user.  On the other hand, where number 
portability is available, a user has the option of porting their number 
over to a new service provider instead of canceling their existing service 
and losing their current number.

COULD ENUM BE USED TO PROVIDE TELEPHONE NUMBER PORTABILITY?

In those countries that do not yet have a centralized database 
administration service, having a shared directory service like ENUM might 
be of interest.  However, ENUM is not intended to serve this function, as 
there are very
significant technical, regulatory, security, and operational limitations in 
using ENUM for this purpose.  ENUM is a shared resource discovery service, 
not an industry provisioning service.  In most countries where number 
portability is deployed, telephone service providers are generally required 
to comply with regulatory/industry processes, procedures, and systems, 
regardless of the underlying technology they employ for telephony service 
delivery (SIP, H.323, circuit-switched, or string-and-cans).  How ENUM is 
administered in those countries will also likely require mirroring of 
provisioning rules (e.g. anti-slamming) employed for number portability and 
number administration so as to ensure that service providers using 
ENUM-enabled services do not violate applicable regulatory rules or 
industry guidelines.  ENUM is another downstream use of numbering 
provisioning and administration activities, and will need to be deployed 
consistent with applicable national requirements, it does not create an 
alternate numbering universe with its own set of rules and policies.

HOW IS THE USER OF A NUMBER AUTHENTICATED?

Users could be corporations, individuals, government agencies, military, 
and hosts of other non-individual users.  Service providers typically 
assign large blocks of numbers to these entities.  The telecom manager 
within these entities then assigns numbers to users.  So even the service 
providers cannot identify the users for a very large portion of the 
allocated numbers.

This is an unresolved issue but one that must be resolved prior to 
deploying a robust and secure ENUM service.  It's likely that the service 
provider that allocated the number(s) to the user will be involved in the 
process of authentication.

WELL WHAT ABOUT PRIVATE NUMBERING PLANS WITHIN A COMPANY?

Excellent question. The ENUM protocol can be used in private numbering 
plans the same way it can be used in the public E.164 number plan.  The 
Internet Telephony gateway or proxy needs some intelligence to "decode" a 
particular dialing string and then decide how to look up resources for that 
particular number. Instead of looking for resources in e164.arpa the 
gateway or proxy would look for SRV or NAPTR records for private numbers 
under some other structure, such as
e164.bigcompany.com .

WHAT ABOUT EMERGENCY SERVICES LIKE 911 OR 112 [EUROPE]?

In general, emergency service numbers are "access codes" and not "E.164
numbers", and will not be part of ENUM services.

HOW WILL THE E164.ARPA DOMAIN BE ORGANIZED?

One convenient way of doing this would be to delegate according to the 243 
country codes designated by the ITU.  It's important to understand, 
however, that delegation in DNS can occur at any digit, or zone domain in 
DNS terms

So within the root e164.arpa there would be an NS listing for 1.e164.arpa 
representing the top level of the North American Numbering Plan. [US, 
Canada, and several Caribbean countries]

A NS listing for -.4.4.e164.arpa - representing the top level (44) of the UK
A NS listing for - 4.6.e164.arpa - representing the top level (46) 
of  Sweden.
A NS listing for - 8.1.e164.arpa - representing the top level (81) of Japan.
A NS listing for - 8.5.3.e164.arpa - representing the top level (358) of
Finland.

At the national TN/NS level further NS delegation [DNAME, CNAME, PTR] can 
occur to enterprises, TN/NS application service providers, carriers, and 
even individuals who have DNS servers in their house.

WHO WILL ADMINISTER THESE NATIONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER NAME SERVERS?

There are many competent companies or organizations that can operate these 
servers. A number of companies have already come forward to express their 
interest in running these servers, initially free of charge and on an 
experimental basis, until such time as consensus can be reached on how this 
system is to ultimately organize.

Some theories on how this system will be organized on a permanent basis 
will be discussed a little later in this FAQ.  There are a number of 
regulatory constraints in various countries that might apply on the ENUM 
administrator, name service operators, as well as delegation policies below 
the national level.  For example, where local telephony service competition 
and number portability are being deployed in a country, it is not unusual 
that a neutral third party is required to provide master database 
administration services, and a requirement for anti-slamming and 
non-reliance on competing carriers for routing or
resolution functions.

AM I ULTIMATELY GOING TO HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE MY TELEPHONE NUMBER ENUM
PROVISIONED?

Probably yes, but most likely the costs will be indirectly recovered 
through the underlying prices for ENUM-enabled services that subscribers 
pay. This is a DNS-based system. If you want a domain name registered in 
DNS someone must pay for that. Listing telephone numbers will be no 
different.  Whether the cost will be charged directly to the subscriber or 
will be an indirect charge as part of some larger services will depend on 
those offering the services.

Remember you do not have to ENUM list your phone number. ENUM would be a 
subscriber-controlled "opt-in" system to "announce", over the Internet, the 
availability of a particular telephone number to accept service sessions 
and how to manage those sessions as a result of having subscribed to an 
ENUM-enabled service. If you do not have an Internet telephony device or 
service you will likely not need to list your number.  On the other hand, 
subscribers may not necessarily be aware they've subscribed to such a 
service, and have had ENUM provisioned for that service by their service 
provider on their behalf.

AM I GOING TO HAVE CONTROL OVER HOW MY PHONE NUMBER IS USED IN THIS SYSTEM?

Ultimately yes. We want to repeat that the first principal in the creation 
and operation of a global ENUM service is that the phone number subscriber 
or their designated representatives is the ultimate decision maker on how a 
DNS record for a phone number is to be provisioned.

ARE THERE ANY EXAMPLES OF GLOBAL NAMESPACE DELEGATION THAT SHOULD BE 
CONSIDERED
AS MODELS?

The closest, technical equivalent is in-addr.arpa.  That domain provides a 
reverse mapping, from IP address to domain name.  It is used as part of the 
Internet infrastructure operation, to help authenticate an IP address and 
identify the operator associated with an IP address.  It is not seen 
directly by users.  The same is true for e164.arpa.  It will be for 
operational infrastructure, rather than for directl access by end users.

As with e164.arpa, in-addr.arpa, allocations are hierarchical, according to 
the infrastructure administrative structure.  For in-addr.arpa, the 
hierarchy uses the "CIDR" address allocation hierarchy.  For e164.arpa, the 
hierarchy will be based on the ITU E.164 Recommendation.

WHO CAN ADMINISTER THE ENUM REGISTRY IN THE NEAR-TERM?

ENUM is approaching the stage where the industry will want to start
interoperability testing.  And they will want to test using the e164.arpa 
domain.  The interoperability test would have the same principles that 
current ones do; no charge, sharing of information, etc..

A. One method of enabling the registry would be to develop an RFC that 
defines the interim delegation principles for IANA as well as principles 
for the transition to the permanent registry.

WHAT CAN BE DONE IN THE LONG TERM?

There will need to be a formal effort to define and establish the structure 
for this activity.  An example of the charter for that effort would be:

1. Define the global ENUM Service.
2. Perform the task of certifying organizations to IANA that wish to 
operate national TN/NS once they have been nominated by their respective 
nation states.
3. Coordinate technical standards for the operation of ENUM service in
cooperation with the IETF.
4. Establish guidelines and policies, which national TN/NS administrators 
operate.
5. Promote public policy on how ENUM resources should be used.

Oversight for this activity should be constituted that comprise several
constituencies, such as

1. The potential ENUM user community
2. The potential ENUM provider community
3. National governments, at least as an advisory
4. IAB-IESG representatives
5. others?

FORGET ALL THIS POLICY TALK...HOW IS ENUM GOING TO WORK FOR ME?  WHAT DOES 
THIS SYSTEM LOOK LIKE TO ME... JOHN DOE TELEPHONE SUBSCRIBER?  HOW WILL THE 
RIGHTS OF TELEPHONE NUMBER SUBSCRIBERS BE PROTECTED?

This is an essential question that must be resolved, but a clear statement 
of policy protecting subscribers should be part of any ENUM system charter.

A simple answer is by respecting existing regulatory and business rules
regarding number administration, slamming, non-reliance, etc.  Only by
replicating or re-implementing ENUM analogs to the existing rules of the 
road will we avoid a wide range of very serious administrative, operational 
and political conflicts.

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PREVENT "SLAMMING" OR "HIJACKING"?

Slamming, or the involuntary transfer of service provider, must be avoided 
in any ENUM system.  However it is a serious problem in the PSTN and we 
must be careful not elsewhere. Note that anti-slamming fundamentally 
requires a neutral third party solution.  The US industry is grappling with 
this on long distance right now.  It was solved on number portability from 
the outset.  Authenticated subscriber access is not a total solution, 
because if a subscriber disconnects their telephony service, they lose 
rights to the phone number.  Consequently, some combination of originator 
authentication as well as telephone number rights validation, using 
existing new and existing validation sources, can be used to solve the 
problem, depending on the level of standard required.

WHAT IS THE EFFECT OF E164.ARPA DEPLOYMENT ON THE GLOBAL DNS SYSTEM?

We don't know. This is going to need research, such as the effect of "wrong 
dials" on the root of e164.  That is, caller specification of a wrong 
number can result in many additional queries to the e164.arpa root.

Additional work will be necessary in advising ENUM applications such things 
as the level of data caching necessary in order relieve stress  -- suppress 
escalating of poorly formed queries - mis-dials - or cache misses -- on the 
root structure.

For telephony applications, performance and load engineering is critical, 
as query volumes from small to medium size cities can easily reach many 
thousands per second alone.  Response times, as well as transaction loads, 
must be carefully considered.  Conventional DNS caching is of significantly 
reduced value in ENUM due to the huge size of the name space and relatively 
even distribution of queries into the space over arbitrary time 
intervals.  Unlike conventional DNS queries, calls volumes aren't highly 
concentrated into a popular small subset of the number space.

WHAT WILL BE THE EFFORT TO ADMINISTER THE ROOT OF THE E164.ARPA NAMESPACE?

Any solution ought to require little or no work on the part of the 
e164.arpa root administrator. Optimally the root of e164.arpa should 
contain a small listing of all of the national ENUM top level country code 
name servers as described above.

SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS:

Authentication of ENUM provisioning requests, validation of telephone 
number use rights where appropriate, and security of e164.arpa zone roots, 
poses the primary security concerns for ENUM.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

The author wants to acknowledge the following individuals in preparing this 
document, though any errors or omissions are the responsibility of the 
author. Thanks to :Dave Crocker, Mark Foster, Tom McGarry,  John Horrocks

REFERENCES:

AUTHOR:

Richard Shockey
Senior Technical Industry Liaison
NeuStar
1120 Vermont Ave  N.W.
Washington DC 20005
Tel: +1 314.503.0640
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
Email: [email-masked]
[email-masked]

Please Note New Contact Information:

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
5237 Sutherland
St. Louis, MO 63109
Voice 314.503.0640
eFAX Fax to EMail 815.333.1237 (Preferred for Fax)
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : [email-masked]
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum