Subject: Re: [Enum] ENUM FAQ

From: Eric Brunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:08:19 -0400

Hi Michael,

You are correct. Feel free to improve upon my suggested change.

Eric

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:27:25 -0400 (EDT)

I'll leave that to the pros....

-- 
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   [email-masked]
U. Miami School of Law, P.O. Box 248087, Coral Gables, FL 33124 USA
+1 (305) 284-4285  |  +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)  |  http://www.law.tm
                        -->It's hot here.<--