Subject: [Enum] Final Reminder on Requirements..

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 07:29:34 -0500

A reminder that I have placed our Requirements document into Last Call and 
the 2 week period is about to conclude.

	So one more time ...if you have any objections comments to this document 
speak up now.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-rqmts-01.txt

I want to send this off to the AD's on Tuesday.

Please Note New Contact Information:

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
5237 Sutherland
St. Louis, MO 63109
Voice 314.503.0640
eFAX Fax to EMail 815.333.1237 (Preferred for Fax)
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : [email-masked]
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: Hong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:18:25 -0400

Richard, Anne and Patrik,

I will sending out a number of comments on the requirements document in subsequent
emails. First off, I would like to commend Anne for writing this important document. I
hope that my comments may help make the document better.

To faciliate the discussions on the list, I will send multiple emails, each addresses
a specific section or sections of the document. Some of them are just for
clarifications, others are related to the discussions we had in the last few days. I
apologize in advance if I miss anything that has already been resolved on the list, or
just by ignorance of DNS in general.

On a separate thread, I also will send out a sequence of comments regarding Patrik's
document draft-ietf-enum-e164-dns-02.txt. I guess it is also going through IESG last
call.

Best regards,

--Hong