Subject: [Enum] Revised ENUM FAQ

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:12:27 -0500

On the basis of some more comments from people and the need to clarify the 
nature of the E.164 numbering plan. I've made a quick revision to the FAQ.

Some highlights are more detailed notes that there is no relation between 
the e.164 numbering plan and actual telephony routing and that the list of 
cc is rather static.

I've included information on the list of National Regulatory Authorities 
maintained by the ITU as possible contacts for national ENUM authorities 
and other minor edits.

At the request of the AD's future versions of this document will be split 
up into 1. ENUM Protocol and Operations 2. ENUM Administration and 
Delegation issues.

Rather than submit your mailboxes to another large file d/l Dave Crocker 
has been kind enough to lend some space on his server.

A copy of the revised faq is at 
<http://www.brandenburg.com/enum/draft-shockey-enum-faq-01.txt>.

Please Note New Contact Information:

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
5237 Sutherland
St. Louis, MO 63109
Voice 314.503.0640
eFAX Fax to EMail 815.333.1237 (Preferred for Fax)
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : [email-masked]
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum