Subject: RE: [Enum] ENUM WG Agenda for IETF 48 Pittsburgh

From: "Lind, Steven D, ALCOO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:31:23 -0400

Richard,

The draft of the E.370 Recommendation is at
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lind-itut-e370-00.txt and is
also attached to this reply.

Steve Lind

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 10:08 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] ENUM WG Agenda for IETF 48 Pittsburgh

In the interest of being earlier rather than later...

Our Proposed Agenda

1. 	Agenda Bashing - 5 min

2. 	Document Status: Chair 2 min

Requirements submitted to IESG Last Call

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-rqmts-01.txt

e164-DNS submitted to IESG Last Call

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-e164-dns-01.txt

3. 	ENUM Operations issues... Greg Vaudreuil 20 min
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-operation-00.txt

4 .  	 Service Principles when Public Circuit Switched International
Telecommunication Networks Interwork with IP-based Networks Steve Lind  15
min
 draft-lind-itut-e370-00.txt ?????  Not currently posted..may be deleted..

5  	 ENUM Call Flows for VoIP Interworking .   Steve Lind 15 min
draft-lind-enum-callflows-00.txt - (submitted in queue)  

6.   	 ENUM in Signaling Transport: 20 min John Loughney
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loughney-enum-sigtran-00.txt

7.	ENUM Usage in Cellular Roaming John Loughney  10 min 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loughney-enum-roaming-00.txt

8.  	 ITU Number Portability  15 min Andy Gallant
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-e164s2-np-00.txt

9.   	ITU e164 workplan Andy Galant  10min
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gallant-enum-e164-snap-00.txt

10.  	 Future Directions and revised milestones 10m
	
11.  	General discussion...

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum