Subject: [Enum] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-vaudreuil-enum-e164dir-01.txt

From: "Vaudreuil, Greg M (Greg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 10:00:30 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: ENUM Service Specific Provisioning:
                          Principles of Operation
	Author(s)	: A. Brown, G. Vaudreuil
	Filename	: draft-vaudreuil-enum-e164dir-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 27-Apr-00
	
This document outlines the principles for the operation of a
telephone number directory service.  This service provides for the
resolution of telephone numbers into Internet domain name addresses
and service specific directory discovery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vaudreuil-enum-e164dir-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-vaudreuil-enum-e164dir-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum