Subject: [Enum] Availability of T1 TRQ's for LNP

From: "Jay R. Hilton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:25:27 -0500

Greetings:

I just wanted to make sure that all ENUM participants were aware that the ANSI
T1 Technical Requirements documents (TRQs) for Local Number Portability are
available as a free downloads from http://www.t1.org/html/trs.htm.

The document titles are:

TRQ No. 01, April 1999 - Number Portability Operator Services Switching Systems

TRQ No. 02, April 1999 - Number Portability Switching Systems

TRQ No. 03, April 1999 - Number Portability Database and Global Title
Translation

TRQ No. 04, July 1999 - Thousand Block Number Pooling Using Number Portability

This work was completed by Working Group T1S1.6, Number Portability.  In 2000,
T1S1.6 is focusing on Issue 2 of Number Portability including:

a) Double tandeming issues,
b) Originating switch query of IXC routed calls, and
c) Interworking with wireless number portability requirements.

T1S1's next meeting will be May 22-26, 2000, in Red Bank, NJ.  The official
meeting announcement should be available within the next week at the Committee
T1 Website at http://www.t1.org , under Notices, Agendas and Minutes.

Regards,

Jay Hilton
Chairman, T1S1 - Services, Architectures and Signaling
Telcordia Technologies        Tel: (972) 774-7173
14800 Quorum Dr, Suite 320         Fax: (972) 774-8884
Dallas, TX 75240         [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum