Subject: [Enum] Potential Agenda for ENUM Adelide

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:42:24 -0600

In the interests of moving the work along I'd like to suggest a possible 
agenda for next week.

We do have a 2 1/2 hour session and there is much to discuss.

If you have any additions or suggestions... NOW is the time.

TUESDAY, March 28, 2000 0800-1700 IETF Registration - Foyer 1
0800-0900 Continental Breakfast - Foyer and Circulation Area
0900-1130 Morning Sessions

Hall D TSV enum Telephone Number Mapping WG

Agenda Bashing - 5 Min

Appoint Scribe - Volunteers needed !!!

Review of Problem Statement - 2 Min

Report on IETF-ITU Joint meeting in Geneva .. where ENUM was presented and 
discussed at some length - 10 Min

Communication from ITU-SG2/Q1 15 Min

SG2/Q1 which deals with numbering issues has been kind enough to forward 
some information that should be relevant to our discussions. Please attempt 
to review this material for comments.

    http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/ip-telecoms/nnar/nnar-e164-dns-iw-info.txt
    http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/ip-telecoms/nnar/nnar-carrier-sel-supp.txt

Drafts for Review:

ENUM Requirements  (raft-ietf-enum-rqmts-00.txt  20 Min

Additions Subtractions ???

E.164 number and DNS  draft-faltstrom-e164-05.txt  10 Min

Telephone Number Based Directory Service 
draft-vaudreuil-enum-e164dir-00.txt  1 Hour ++

Number Portability in the GSTN: An Overview  draft-foster-e164-gstn-np-00.txt
[no discussion ] Note the Number Portability draft is informational. It is 
not directly ENUM charter but the information is useful in understanding 
the context numbering plays in the GSTN.

General discussion.

Future steps and directions.

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63119
Voice 314.918.9020
eFAX Fax to EMail 815.333.1237 (Preferred for Fax)
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : [email-masked]
GSTN Fax 314.918.9015
MediaGate iPost VoiceMail and Fax 800.260.4464
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum