Subject: [Emo-dir] WebMeeting on IETF Outreach and Local Communities: Oct 18 2pm - 4pm EDT

From: Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 19:23:14 -0400

As part of growing and encouraging IETF Outreach, I am hosting a
web-conference
to discuss IETF Local Communities and Outreach efforts.

The meeting is Oct 18, 2017 from 2pm to 4pm EDT.
We will be using WebEx:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9c0e9ad5fe83c9e9b1c72df3600dc4bf

Audio connection:
          1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
          1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 317 136 349

Please see https://trac.ietf.org/trac/edu/wiki/Outreach for some
information on IETF
Outreach experiments and related mailing lists.

I would greatly appreciate your participation & help.

Rough Agenda :

1) Overview of IETF Local Communities

2) Examples of what's being done in Boston & Bangalore

3) What is the work to be a Local Community Coordinator?

4) What resources would be helpful?  Discussion/support/wiki/etc.

5) Discussion about trying out Local Communities in different places.
Would you like to volunteer?

6) Broad discussion about IETF Outreach.

7) Process/policy discussion for IETF organization (drafts, etc.)

Regards,
Alia