Subject: [dispatch] [saag] BarBoF: opportunistic encryption with p≡p on Thu 2017-07-20 19:30 CEST starting room Tyrolka, ending in a bar ;-) (fwd)

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 16:43:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

After the short outline on opportunistic encryption with pEp at the end of 
today's dispatch session (by Volker Birk), we'd like to inform you that 
Volker will present the topic in the SAAG session on Thursday afternoon.

For those of you who want to know even more about the pEp system, you are 
cordially invited to join the BarBOF with a demo on Thu 19:30 in room 
Tyrolka; followed by Q&A and discussion, likely ending in a bar (see also 
below).

Looking forward to meeting you on Thursday!

cheers
  Bernie

--

http://ucom.ch/
Modern Telephony Solutions and Tech Consulting for Internet Technology

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 16:10:00
From: Volker Birk <[email-masked]>
To: saag <[email-masked]>
Subject: [saag] BarBoF: opportunistic encryption with p≡p on Thu 2017-07-20
     19:30 CEST starting room Tyrolka, ending in a bar ;-)

Hi,

following the intro being delivered in the SAAG Open Meeting starting
13:30:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/agenda/agenda-99-saag-02.txt

for people being interested in oportunistic encryption of email and
instant messaging p≡p is offering a short workshop in room Tyrolka on
Mezzanine level on Thursday, 20th of July 2017 19:30 CEST for all
pre-beer questions. Post-beer questions (and beer) will be served in a
bar nearby subsequently ;-)

We're happy to receive all people being interested in this topic and
all surrounding technical fields. However, personally I would be most
happy to have people delivering strong opinions and frank critics ;-)

Yours,
VB.
-- 
Volker Birk, p≡p project
mailto:[email-masked] https://pep-project.org