Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: DISPATCH WG deadlines for IETF-99

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 14:00:36 -0500

As a reminder, the following deadlines for the DISPATCH WG for IETF-99 are
coming up:

   - June 2, 2017: Cutoff date for BoF submissions
   - June 12, 2017: Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans
   to submit a proposal
   - June 18, 2017: Cutoff for charter proposals for topics
   - June 25, 2017: Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF 99
   - July 3, 2017: Draft submission deadline

Further details: https://tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

As a reminder, *please* use the typical WG naming convention when
submitting documents that you'd like to discuss during the DISPATCH WG
session:
   draft-yoursurnamehere-dispatch-xyz

It's very helpful to the chairs to be able to easily see relevant documents
using the tracker.  And, if the draft moves to another WG later, our handy
dandy tools have an easy way to link the documents.
Regards,
Mary on behalf of DISPATCH WG chairs and ART ADs