Subject: Re: [dispatch] Please dispatch draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-02

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Aug 2016 21:23:43 -0000

In article <[email-masked]> you write:
>We've made a few minor changes after talking to people who plan to 
>implement this.
>
>I gather that AD sponsored seems the most plausible path, so could the 
>powers that be nudge it that way?  Thanks.

Hi again.  Not to be overly impatient, but can I do anything to help
move this along?

R's,
John

---

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 17:26:42 -0500

One thing that would be really good is for the folks that are going to
implement it to please post comments on the list reflecting that it solves
a problem that they need solved and they agree with the approach.  At this
point, there's only been one set of comments on the mailing list and I
don't see that the authors have responded to those:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dispatch/7WW5t556-8KYWkhLJ_DmO6sbaz4

You  may have considered those in your update (I haven't looked) but it's
super helpful for whomever shepherds to be able to trace this on the WG
mailing list.

Thanks,
Mary.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 4:23 PM, John Levine <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch
>

---

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Aug 2016 18:33:07 -0400

> a problem that they need solved and they agree with the approach.

I'll write and ask them to do so.

>  At this point, there's only been one set of comments on the mailing 
> list and I don't see that the authors have responded to those: 

Click "View by Thread" and you'll see the back and forth.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:23:53 +0100

Hi John,

> Click "View by Thread" and you'll see the back and forth.

If you can find somebody to be a document shepherd (ideally not from
Gmail), than I would AD-sponsor it.