Subject: [dispatch] Deadlines for IETF-97

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 09:07:21 -0500

Hi all,

The wiki has been updated with the dates for IETF-97 and topics from
IETF-96:
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

The dates are as follows:

   - October 3, 2016. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans
   to submit a proposal.

   - October 10, 2016. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics.

   - October 17, 2016. Announcement of topics that have been dispatched for
   IETF-97.

   - October 31, 2016. Draft deadline.

As a reminder, it's extremely helpful if folks would use the usual draft
naming convention of including the WG name (i.e., - dispatch) in the
document name. That makes it a whole lot easier for us to make sure we're
not missing documents and to find links to the docs for the wiki, minutes,
etc.

Regards,
Mary.