Subject: [dispatch] Updates to the SIPBRANDY charter

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:50:14 -0500

Hi,

I made a minor change to the SIPBRANDY charter due to IESG review. 
Specifically, I changed "requirements" to "gaps" in the part about 
sending any protocol work to other wgs. This was due to some concerns 
that we avoid anything that could be interpreted as chartering 
"requirements" documents to be published as RFCs.

I also added milestones for the non-optional bits. We can worry about 
milestones for optional work later. The dates at best educated guesses. 
If anyone has some more scientific guesses, please let me know.

The IESG approved the charter for external review pending these changes. 
Unless I hear otherwise from one of you really soon now, I plan to 
release this version to external review sometime tomorrow. There will 
still be a chance for feedback during the review period.

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 13:03:41 +0300

Thanks, Ben. The IESG is going to discuss the final charter on June
30th, right?

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:00:30 -0500

> Thanks, Ben. The IESG is going to discuss the final charter on June

That is correct.

Thanks!

Ben.