Subject: [dispatch] [Fwd: [Simple] MSRP over WebSocket]

From: "Peter Dunkley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:06:38 -0000

Hello,

As the SIMPLE WG is near the end of its charter Ben Campbell recommended
that I re-send this email to DISPATCH.

Regards,

Peter Dunkley

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: [Simple] MSRP over WebSocket
From:    "Peter Dunkley" <[email-masked]>
Date:    Tue, November 6, 2012 12:50 pm
To:      [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I have been working on this draft
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pd-msrp-websocket-01) to enable MSRP to
be used over WebSocket transport.  The latest Kamailio code-base in Git
contains an MSRP over WebSocket server implementation.

Can anyone advise as to whether there is interest in moving this draft
forward, and if so, what the correct process for doing so is?

Regards,

Peter Dunkley

-- 
Peter Dunkley
Technical Director
Crocodile RCS Ltd

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

-- 
Peter Dunkley
Technical Director
Crocodile RCS Ltd