Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPconnect-IT 2012 Registration Closes November 21 - Secure Your Place Now!

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:41:12 -0600

FYI...this is the interop event that was mentioned in the chair charts at
IETF-85.

Mary.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Robins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Subject: [SIPForum-techwg] SIPconnect-IT 2012 Registration Closes November
21 - Secure Your Place Now!
To: [email-masked]

Dear SIP Forum TECHWG Members:****

** **

Registration for the inaugural SIPconnect-IT 2012 Interop testing event
will close next Wednesday, November 21st, so if you and your company have
an interest in attending this event, please act now before it is too late.**
**

** **
------------------------------
Who Should Attend SIPconnect-IT 2012?****

SIPconnect-IT 2012 will provide application developers, equipment vendors
and service providers with a platform to demonstrate and test
implementations of the SIPconnect 1.1 SIP trunking technical specification
in a live network environment. ****
------------------------------
Eligible Products to Test at SIPconnect-IT 2012****

The focus of SIPconnect-IT 2012 interoperability testing will be on
complete SIP trunk solutions that serve the enterprise or service provider
networks. Therefore, standalone products that comprise a partial solution
will not be an ideal fit for this event unless this product is paired with
another vendor product that provides a complete solution.****

Examples of complete solution products that are recommended for testing in
the interoperability event are:****

   - SIP-PBX (with or without SBC)****
   - Softswitch/SIP Application Server (with or without SBC)****
   - Service Provider SIP Trunk service solutions****
   - Test Tools that emulate the SIP-PBX or SP-SSE****

Vendors with standalone products are also encouraged to participate.
However, partnering with other vendors through which a complete solution
can be achieved is preferred. Realizing that this may not always be
possible, standalone products may be submitted for testing if it is
understood that the SIP Forum may need to make decisions about which
products they may interoperate with. These decisions will be based on the
product registrations received and other logistical factors. Vendors may
also request to work with other specific vendors of choice (see the
Requirements and Capabilities Survey on the registration link). Wherever it
is possible or practical these requests will be accommodated.****
------------------------------
SIPconnect-IT 2012 Registration****

Registration to SIPconnect-IT 2012 is now available online at
http://www.regonline.com/sipconnectit2012.****

*Please note that registration applies to an individual's attendance at the
event, and IS NOT per Company or Product to be tested.* The registration
fee covers attendance at the event; breakfast, lunch, and snacks and
beverages throughout the day (dinners are excluded); and dedicated table
space for each participant that includes Internet connectivity and
electricity.****

For more information about SIPconnect-IT 2012, please contact Marc Robins,
SIP Forum Managing Director, at [email-masked], or visit
http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/400/289/.****

** **

All best,****

** **

Marc****

** **

*****************************

Marc Robins****

President and Managing Director****

SIP Forum****

http://www.sipforum.org****

Mobile: 203-829-6307****

SkypeMe! marcrobins****

** **

*****************************

** **

** **

_______________________________________________
techwg mailing list
Send mail to: [email-masked]
Unsubscribe or edit options at:  http://sipforum.org/mailman/listinfo/techwg