Subject: [dispatch] Fwd: REMINDER: Call for Papers, IAB/IRTF Workshop on Congestion Control for Interactive Real-Time Communication, Vancouver, Canada, July 28, 2012

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:41:56 -0500

FYI. The deadline is coming up.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IAB Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Subject: REMINDER: Call for Papers, IAB/IRTF Workshop on Congestion Control
for Interactive Real-Time Communication, Vancouver, Canada, July 28, 2012
To: [email-masked]

*Call for Papers*

** **

The IAB and IRTF will hold a workshop on "Congestion Control for
Interactive Real-Time Communication" in Vancouver, Canada on Saturday, July
28th, 2012 prior to the IETF-84 meeting.  More information on the workshop
is available at  http://www.iab.org/cc-workshop/

This is an invitation-only workshop.

Every prospective workshop participant must submit a position paper.
The position paper reflects your views on a particular area of the
workshop theme. We are interested in your opinion as an expert rather than
your official company position.  Keep your submission short and focused.
 If your expertise allows you to write about a range of topics, pick the
one topic you think would bring the most value to the workshop. Authors of
accepted papers will be invited to the workshop.  Papers up to 3 pages,
formatted in HTML, PDF, or plain text (for example, as a submitted
Internet-Draft) are ideal.  Accepted position papers will be published.

Please use the following Website for submitting your papers:
http://iab.org/ccirtc/paper?p=new

*Important Dates*

Position paper submission deadline: June 23, 2012
Notification to paper authors: June 30, 2012
Workshop date: July 28, 2012

*IPR Policy*

Due to the close relationship to ongoing IRTF and IETF work, the IPR
policies described in RFC 5378 and RFC 3979 apply, both to submitted
position papers and to discussions at the workshop.

*Privacy Notice*

Paper submissions have to contain a name and an email address. We use
this information to subscribe you to a mailing list for sharing workshop
related information prior to the workshop (e.g., updates regarding the
meeting venue, feedback on the position paper submissions). This specially
created mailing list is only used for the duration of the workshop and will
be deleted after the publication of the workshop report (which may take
several months). You may at any time decide to unsubscribe from the mailing
list (at your risk of missing information workshop related postings).

Your name will be listed in the meeting minutes and the workshop report.
We will also publish all accepted position papers.

There will be an audio recording of the workshop discussion. This
workshop recording will not be distributed to the workshop participants nor
to the public; the purpose of the recording is to ensure that the workshop
report and the meeting minutes accurately reflect the discussions.

*Meeting Venue*

The workshop will be held in Vancouver, Canada on Saturday, July 28th,
2012 prior to the IETF-84 meeting (see
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/84/index.html).  Additional details about
the meeting venue will be provided to authors of accepted papers.

*Sponsorship *

If you are interested to help us working towards better interactive
media congestion control mechanisms on the Internet (such as by making
a contribution towards catering costs and room rental), please contact us!

*Contact Information*

In case of questions please send email to mary.ietf.barnes at gmail.com ****