Subject: [dispatch] Topics for DISPATCH @ IETF-83

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:10:54 -0600

Hi all,

Based on the maturity of the proposals and WG discussions, the
following two topics are proposed for the  DISPATCH WG session at
IETF-83:

- STRAW (Hadriel):
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04061.html

- MESS (Magnus or Bo):
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04055.html

We will post a preliminary agenda shortly.

Note, that the following topics were put forth, but they need more
feedback and/or further refinement:
- Load Balancing:
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04060.html

- SPID Sequence and Loop detection:
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04058.html

The following topics are being dispatched as follows:
-  Overlay for RELOAD - to be discussed/considered in P2PSIP WG
  http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04052.html

-  XCON indicator - to be considered  for AD sponsorship:
   http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg04054.html

Thanks,
Mary.