Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: DISPATCH WG Deadlines for IETF-83

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:29:35 -0600

Hi folks,

A reminder that the first deadline for the upcoming meeting is in one
week's time (Monday, January 16th).  This is an easy one - you just
need to send the chairs an email that you intend to put forth a topic
and please identify the topic.   Then you have a week to put together
details for the topic proposal.  If your topic garners WG interest on
the mailing list over the next two weeks, then it will be considered
in developing the agenda for the f2f meeting.  You have up until the
normal meeting deadlines to submit any related drafts.

Thanks,
Mary.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Subject: Deadlines for IETF-83
To: DISPATCH <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Hi folks,

As presented in Taipei and per the wiki, the deadlines for IETF-83 are
as follows:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

* Jan 16th, 2012. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of
plans to submit a proposal. [Two weeks prior to deadline for
scheduling WG sessions]
* Jan 23, 2012. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [Three weeks
prior to BoF proposal deadline, two weeks before announcement of
topics]
* Feb 6, 2012. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-83 are
announced. [One week before AD BoF approval, 4 weeks before -00
deadline, *one week* after deadline for requesting WG session]
* March 5, 2012. -00 draft deadline.
* March 12, 2012, 2011. Draft deadline.

So, please send proposals ASAP and comment on those topics that were
posted after the IETF-82 deadlines (e.g., STRAW).  The sooner
discussion is started, the better prepared we will be to dispatch the
item before or at the meeting.

Thanks,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair