Subject: [dispatch] Prelude to a charter for SIP Load Balancing work

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 16:56:06 -0500

Folks: As a prelude to putting together a charter for
the SIP Load Balancing work, it would be great to get some
input on the SIP Load Balancing problem statement that
resulted from the side-meeting in Prague [1].

I suspect that a draft charter will be available by May 23
to hash out on the dispatch mailing list, but before
Partha and I unilaterally put our thoughts into a charter, we
will like to get some sense of the working group on the
problem statement, especially considerations 3-4 from [1].
This is especially important to narrow down what will be
considered in-scope and out-of-scope in the charter.

If you can find some time to look at [1], please do so and
post your thoughts.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg03615.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/