Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: IETF-81 deadlines - Initial proposals due on May 16th.

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 12:30:08 -0500

Hi folks,

Just a reminder that the IETF-81 deadlines for DISPATCH are fast
approaching.
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

We need to know by next Monday whether you are intending to pursue a topic
during the IETF-81 timeframe.

* *May 16, 2011*. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
submit a proposal. [Two weeks prior to BoF proposal deadline, 7 weeks before
-00 deadline]

* *May 23, 2011*. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [One week prior
to BoF proposal deadline*, two weeks before announcement of topics]

* *June 6, 2011*. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-81 are announced.
[Typically one week before AD BoF approval and deadline to request WG slot,
4 weeks before -00 deadline]

* *July 4, 2011*. -00 draft deadline.

* *July 11, 2011*. Draft deadline.
Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair