Subject: [dispatch] Proposal on SIP load balancing

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:59:04 -0500

Mary, Cullen, and WG members: In the event that an earlier email
on the SIP load balancing problem statement [1] was not
sufficiently clear, we'd like this email to serve as a
notification of submitting a new proposal on SIP load balancing
to the dispatch WG.

There was a good discussion before and during the Prague IETF.

We will have a charter proposal before May 23rd deadline, but to
really fine tune the charter, if folks do get the time, please
take a look at [1] to make sure that the discussion during Prague
was captured adequately.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dispatch/current/msg03615.html

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/