Subject: [dispatch] FW: Invitation i3 Forum Workshop - Washington D.C., May 26th 2011

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:20:31 -0500

This workshop might be of interest, noting that they specifically would like
participation of folks from IETF.

Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair

*From:* Forcina Alessandro [mailto:[email-masked]]

*Subject:* I: Invitation i3 Forum Workshop - Washington D.C., May 26th 2011

Dear Friends,

On behalf i3 Forum, it is a pleasure for me to invite Sip Forum and IETF
officials to attend the 2nd edition of the i3 Forum Workshop that will take
place on May 26th in Washington D.C., USA after the ITW 2011 conference.

The conference (see attachment) will focus on the strategic implications,
marketing value and technical aspects of:

   - Streamlining IP Interoperability Processes: Signalling and ISUP Release
   Cause Mapping
   - Ensuring an Optimum End-user Experience: QoS Control and Monitoring for
   IP Voice
   - Maximizing Voice Service Flexibility: Routing and Addressing Challenges
   and Opportunities
   - IPX in the Real World
   - Why IP Interconnection Matters to the Business of Voice

More specifically, in addition to initial keynotes and final panel session
on the carriers’ industry, four sessions are scheduled on the following
topics:

[1]   IPX;

[2]   QoS control and monitoring

[3]   Signalling (ISUP Release cause Mapping)

[4]   Routing & Addressing (Enum)

We will be honoured if Sip Forum representative like to participate to the
panel on QoS Control and monitoring  or to have a speech on the issue of
ISUP Release Cause Mapping. On this specific issue I can inform you that in
late ’10 / early ’11 we jointly worked with 3GPP CT and we finalised the new
version of TS 29.163 Version 7.22 which we fully support for the SIP
interconnections. The view of Sip Forum / IETF on this issue is welcome.

In case you or other Sip Forum / IETF representative are interested to
participate to the panels feel free to contact me. In any case I thank you
for distributing this message within your companies and within SiP Forum and
IETF.

For registration go to www.i3forum.org

My best regards,

Alessandro Forcina

(acting as i3 Forum WS “Technical Aspects” Chairman)

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle
persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante
dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora
abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di
darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua
distruzione, Grazie.

*This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged
information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying,
printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the
sender by return e-mail, Thanks.*

*Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail
se non è necessario.*

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle
persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante
dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora
abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di
darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua
distruzione, Grazie.

*This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged
information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying,
printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the
sender by return e-mail, Thanks.*

*Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail
se non è necessario.*

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:01:05 -0400

On Apr 20, 2011, at 5:20 PM, Mary Barnes wrote:

> This workshop might be of interest, noting that they specifically would like participation of folks from IETF.  
> 

The ITW they refer to is this

http://www.internationaltelecomsweek.com/

23-25 May, 2011 in DC, which is also something of interest.

Regards
Marshall

> Regards,
> Mary
> DISPATCH WG co-chair
> 
> 
> 
> From: Forcina Alessandro [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> 
> Subject: I: Invitation i3 Forum Workshop - Washington D.C., May 26th 2011
> 
> 
>  
> Dear Friends,
> 
>  
> On behalf i3 Forum, it is a pleasure for me to invite Sip Forum and IETF officials to attend the 2nd edition of the i3 Forum Workshop that will take place on May 26th in Washington D.C., USA after the ITW 2011 conference.
> 
>  
> The conference (see attachment) will focus on the strategic implications, marketing value and technical aspects of:
> 
> 	• Streamlining IP Interoperability Processes: Signalling and ISUP Release Cause Mapping
> 	• Ensuring an Optimum End-user Experience: QoS Control and Monitoring for IP Voice
> 	• Maximizing Voice Service Flexibility: Routing and Addressing Challenges and Opportunities
> 	• IPX in the Real World
> 	• Why IP Interconnection Matters to the Business of Voice
> More specifically, in addition to initial keynotes and final panel session on the carriers’ industry, four sessions are scheduled on the following topics:
> 
> [1]   IPX;
> 
> We will be honoured if Sip Forum representative like to participate to the panel on QoS Control and monitoring  or to have a speech on the issue of ISUP Release Cause Mapping. On this specific issue I can inform you that in late ’10 / early ’11 we jointly worked with 3GPP CT and we finalised the new version of TS 29.163 Version 7.22 which we fully support for the SIP interconnections. The view of Sip Forum / IETF on this issue is welcome.
> 
>  
> In case you or other Sip Forum / IETF representative are interested to participate to the panels feel free to contact me. In any case I thank you for distributing this message within your companies and within SiP Forum and IETF.
> 
>  
> Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.
> 
> This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.
> 
> Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.
> 
>  
> Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.
> 
> This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.
> 
> Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.
> 
>  
> 
> <ATT00001..txt>_______________________________________________
> dispatch mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dispatch