Subject: [dispatch] Deadlines for IETF-81

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:44:47 -0500

Hi folks,

As you should be aware, registration and planning are underway for IETF-81:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/index.html

Here's a reminder of the deadlines for the DISPATCH WG for the upcoming
meeting, the first of which is about 2 weeks away:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki

* *May 16, 2011*. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
submit a proposal. [Two weeks prior to BoF proposal deadline, 7 weeks before
-00 deadline]

* *May 23, 2011*. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [One week prior
to BoF proposal deadline*, two weeks before announcement of topics]

* *June 6, 2011*. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-81 are announced.
[Typically one week before AD BoF approval and deadline to request WG slot,
4 weeks before -00 deadline]

* *July 4, 2011*. -00 draft deadline.

* *July 11, 2011*. Draft deadline.
Regards,
Mary
DISPATCH WG co-chair