Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: DISPATCH WG IETF-80 deadlines

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:09:00 -0600

Note that the cutoff for charter proposals for topics is today.  There have
been a few questions as to what is implied by a charter and why a single
draft that appears to be a very small work item requires a charter.  Per the
The DISPATCH WG wiki  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki, there
are a several ways that a topic can be dispatched. In order to determine the
appropriate way to dispatch a topic, the problem statement, scope of the
solution and deliverables in the form of a "charter" are required.  This
provides the basis for discussion within the DISPATCH WG.

Regards,
Mary.
DISPATCH WG co-chair

* *Jan 17th, 2011*. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
submit a proposal. [*Two weeks prior to BoF proposal deadline*, 7 weeks
before -00 deadline]

* *Jan 24th, 2011*. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [*One week
prior to BoF proposal deadline*, two weeks before announcement of topics]

* *Feb 7th, 2011*. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-80 are announced.
[*One week before AD BoF approval and deadline to request WG slot*, 4 weeks
before -00 deadline]

* *March 6th, 2011*. -00 draft deadline.

* *March 13th, 2011*. Draft deadline.