Subject: [dispatch] Reminder: Deadlines for DISPATCH @ IETF-80

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:53:37 -0600

Per the note below, the deadlines for BoF proposals is January 31st. The
DISPATCH WG topic deadlines for IETF-80, per
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dispatch/trac/wiki, are set based on that
deadline as summarized below.  So, there is less than two weeks left to
notify the chairs of topics targeted for discussion leading up to and during
the IETF-80 DISPATCH WG session.

Regards,
Mary.
DISPATCH WG co-chair

* *Jan 17th, 2011*. Cutoff date to notify the chairs/DISPATCH WG of plans to
submit a proposal. [*Two weeks prior to BoF proposal deadline*, 7 weeks
before -00 deadline]

* *Jan 24th, 2011*. Cutoff for charter proposals for topics. [*One week
prior to BoF proposal deadline*, two weeks before announcement of topics]

* *Feb 7th, 2011*. Topics that are to be the focus of IETF-79 are announced.
[*Typically one week before AD BoF approval and deadline to request WG slot*,
4 weeks before -00 deadline]

* *March 6th, 2011*. -00 draft deadline.

* *March 13th, 2011*. Draft deadline.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 3:29 PM
Subject: time to act on IETF-80 BOFs
To: IETF Discussion <[email-masked]>, Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]

Just as a reminder, if any of you are thinking of proposing new IETF
work: the deadline for BOF proposals for the next meeting is January
31st. But if you have something in mind, please talk to your ADs as soon
as possible. More information at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2011.html#IETF80

Jari

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf