Subject: [dispatch] FW: SIPNOC CFP for DISPATCH mail list

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:21:41 -0600

Just in case you missed this on the SIPCORE mailing list, this is quite
relevant to the RAI area and there are likely folks on this mailing list
that can contribute to the event.

Regards,
Mary.
DISPATCH WG co-chair

=======================================================================

The SIP Forum is holding its first SIP Network Operators Conference (SIPNOC)
on April 25th to the 27th, 2011, at the Hyatt Dulles Hotel in Herndon,
Virginia - a few minutes from Dulles International Airport.

SIPNOC is a technical conference developed for service providers and
carriers to gather and discuss the challenges of deploying and implementing
SIP-based communications technology, and to share the best-practices and
strategies that enable the successful and profitable operation of SIP-based
services and applications in fixed and mobile IP network environments.
Unlike other events, this conference is for SIP network operations
personnel, such as NOC engineers, rather than a high-level conference for
executives.

For more information about SIPNOC, including the preliminary schedule of
events and other important details about the conference, please visit
http://www.sipnoc.org.

The SIPNOC Program Committee is seeking proposals for presentations, panels,
or BOFs (Birds-Of-a-Feather sessions) for the SIPNOC 2011 program.  We
invite presentations highlighting issues relating to SIP network
deployments. Operators are encouraged to present on successes, issues, and
concerns found in their deployments. Vendors are encouraged to work with
operators to present real-world deployment experiences.

The deadline for submission of presentation/paper abstracts and draft slides
is February 21, 2011.
Full details of the submission process and policies, as well as other SIPNOC
2011 dates of interest, can be found at:
http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/

I look forward to seeing you at the event!

Best Wishes,
Eric Burger
SIPNOC Chair