Subject: [dir-coord] Review assignment issue found and corrected

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 10:38:40 -0500

This release addresses the issue that several review teams have 
experienced where the tool suggests reviewers that have already received 
too many assignments. See 
<https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/2305> for details if 
you are interested.

Please let me know if you see any further unexpected behavior when the 
assignment management pages suggest reviewers.

RjS

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New datatracker release: v6.55.2
Date: 	Sat, 01 Jul 2017 03:50:01 -0700
From: 	Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release,
v6.55.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.55.2) ietf; urgency=medium

   This release contains bugfixes and code refactoring:

   * Merged in [13731] from [email-masked]:
     Reworked how review assigments are processed in order to ensure a
     team's queue rotates when it should. Fixes #2305.

   * Merged in [13727] from [email-masked]:
     Removed legacy external interim meeting listing.  Installed redirect to
     /meeting/past.  Fixes #2166.

   * Upgraded xym to 0.4.2, with related changes in method calls.

   * Fixed an issue with the test_edit_replace_user() test

   * Added email address validation for the Email.address field, now that
     we're not putting dummy addresses in it.

   * Tweaked the EmailFactory to not return email addresses longer than the
     Email.address field.

   * Added a utility function to show just the text content of the test client
     response.

   * Included the temporary yang model extraction directory in the list of
     model librarires given to yanglint, in order to support drafts with models
     referencing models in the same draft.  Fixes issue #2324.

   * Merged in [13726] from [email-masked]:
     Updated the secr.rolodex app to deactivate old Users when replaced on edit.
     Fixes #2001.

   * Added more test objects in test_merge_users(), and fixed an issue with
     merge_users() uncovered by the added testing.

   * Merged in [13718] from [email-masked]:
     Improved User merge handling in merge_persons().  Fixes #1900.

   * Merged in [13717] from [email-masked]:
     Actually use the topic audience type in the feedback view. Fixes #2320.

   * Modified the text shown on Chairs' "Manage Document Adoption in Group"
     button and corrected the logic for which text to show.

   * Merged in [13722] and [13712] from [email-masked]:
     Removed all use of request.session from secretariat apps.  Added tests for
     affected views.  Fixes #1455.

   * Removed the copy of xym copied directly from repository -- the method
     call we use is too unstable at the moment.  Now requiring xym=='0.4'.

   * Merged in [13628] from [email-masked]:
     Grant secretariat meeting__meeting admin permissions.

   * Added checks for the presence of yang module directories to the check
     framework.  Tweaked some text strings.

   * Modified the yang checker to work with both versions 0.3.x and 0.4.x of
     xym (different signatures for get_extracted_models()).

   * Removed the 'apply to all sessions' checkbox from the
     agenda/minutes/slides upload pages for non-session timeslots, such as
     plenaries etc. as it is rarely if ever correct to have it checked then.

   * Additional tweaks to the mailman listinfo importer.

   * Code reorganization, doing away with multiple urls_* and views_ files
     in ietf.group.  No intentional functionality changes.

   * Made the import_mailman_listinfo management command somewhat more
     robust.

   * Return a checker None result with exception message on xym exceptions.

   * Changed the url coverage code to handle deeper chains of url includes,
     and to handle url includes through url lists in addition to url modules.
     Added information in the release coverage dictionaries about the view
     functions coupled to the urls.

   * Fixed a wrong virtualenv path in bin/mm_hourly

   * Updated PLAN

   * Updated docker/settings_local.py with new needed settings.  Added a lot
     of quotes to docker/run in order to work better with paths containsing
     spaces.  Touched a file during setup to be more debian compatible.

   * Variable naming tweak

   * Catch bad module names in the Yang checker (they are not currently
     flagged by xym).

   * Changed the implementation of Submission.latest_checks() to also return
     None checks, so it's possible to update a Passed due to no yang modules to
     a None (no modules to check).

   * Corrected the settings names used in the yang extraction command.

  -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Jun 2017 10:43:38 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
   'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.55.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
   'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.55.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)