Subject: [dir-coord] New review tool will be deployed just after this IETF

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 16:35:52 +0900

Directorate secretaries:

We are ready to deploy the new review tool shortly after this IETF 
meeting. (You may remember helping to develop the requirements in RFC 7735).

When we deploy, we will import the data from the databases Tero's tool 
currently maintains.

I have a test instance of the tool running at 
https://dt-test.rjsparks.org/. If you've not used a development instance 
of the datatracker before, note that everyone's password there is 
literally "password". The database there reflects snapshots of the 
datatracker production database and the review team databases late last 
week.

Please take a few moments this week to look at your directorate's main 
page on that test instance - feel free to play with assigning and 
completing reviews - this instance will not affect production in any 
way, and it will not send email to anyone.

If you'd like a quick orientation tour, drop me a note and we'll find 
some time to get together. (Jean and Tero are both already familiar with 
the new tool - they can help you as well.)

RjS