Subject: [dir-coord] Early Directorate review draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:07:15 +0100

Hi,

Can I ask for an "early" review from the Transport and Security Directorates.
other Directorates are welcome to review, but not requested.

I have recently received a publication request for draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp.
 
Having done a first read of the document, I think it would be worthwhile
triggering directorate reviews from TSV and SEC.

==TSV==
The document "competes" with draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap which has had
considerable discussion in the TSVWG and with the port doctors. It seems to me
that this MPLS WG draft somewhat dodges the issues raised against draft-yong by
handling just one payload protocol in this instance.

==SEC==
The document appears to say that "This mechanism is only useful if no security
is required."

I will be doing my detailed review as sponsoring AD which will probably require
a document update before IETF last call.
 
Many thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:37:01 +0300

> I have recently received a publication request for draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp.

Added to the secdir review list, the reviewer will be assigned today. 
-- 
[email-masked]