Subject: [Diffserv] (no subject)

From: "ummuabdillah zainul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:57:25 -0500

i am quite new in diffserv. i need to know what is the relationship of

VoIP over Leased Line (Using PPP) Scenario with diffserv. i am soo 
confused how to implement it in ns2 programming.

-- 
__________________________________________________________
Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:32:49 +0200

This is an implementation question. Please take it to the
diffserv implementation list.
http://www.tip.csiro.au/dsimplementation/

  Brian Carpenter
  diffserv co-chair

-- 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter 
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM 
On assignment at the IBM Zurich Laboratory, Switzerland