Subject: [Diffserv] RFC 3289 on Management Information Base for the Differentiated Services Architecture

From: RFC Editor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 16:23:21 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3289

        Title:	    Management Information Base for the Differentiated
                    Services Architecture
        Author(s):  F. Baker, K. Chan, A. Smith
        Status:	    Standards Track
	Date:       May 2002
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked] 
        Pages:      116
        Characters: 239041
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-16.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3289.txt

This memo describes an SMIv2 (Structure of Management Information
version 2) MIB for a device implementing the Differentiated Services
Architecture.  It may be used both for monitoring and configuration of
a router or switch capable of Differentiated Services functionality.

This document is a product of the Differentiated Services Working
Group of the IETF.  

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

This document specifies an Internet standards track protocol for
the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the
"Internet Official Protocol Standards" (STD 1) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution
of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:32:59 +0200

I'd especially like to thank the authors of this document, and of RFC 3290,
but above all Fred Baker, for the effort involved in getting the MIB out.

    Brian Carpenter

> This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html