Subject: [Diffserv] Status of diffserv WG

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:49:51 +0200

Diffservers,

With the recent RFC publications, diffserv has now finished its 
charter items apart from any extra work the IESG may request on 
the diffserv PIB. 

After consulting our Area Directors, the decision is to
close the WG as soon as the PIB is published (regardless of
whether it is published as a Proposed Standard or otherwise,
which is an IESG decision). We've decided to leave pending PDB 
work to be done in the "no diffserv WG mode" defined in RFC 3086. 
Thus draft-ietf-diffserv-pdb-ar-01.txt, and any other pending PDB
definitions, will need to be recycled as individual submissions 
when the WG closes.

Multicast is not covered in our charter, and the Area Directors
have decided to refer draft-bless-diffserv-multicast-03.txt to
the Routing Area.

As a reminder, diffserv/intserv interworking is considered
in the ISSLL WG, and future QOS signalling is considered in
the NSIS WG.

Regards
    Brian Carpenter + Kathie Nichols
    diffserv co-chairs

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: "Mohamed El Gendy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:15:58 +0200

>From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
>To: Diff Serv <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [Diffserv] Status of diffserv WG
>Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:49:51 +0200
>
>Diffservers,
>
>Archive: 
>http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html
>

--
Mohamed

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com