Subject: [Diffserv] Wireless Diffserv (WDS) Literature

From: Amoakoh Gyasi-Agyei <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 17:24:39 +1030

Dear Comrades:

For those of you that inquired about lit on WDS (wireless diffserv)
recently, the ff. lit. may be helpful, thanks.

(1) Architecture and experimental framework for supporting QoS in
wireless networks using differentiated services
  Mahadevan-I; Sivalingam-KM, Mobile-Networks-and-Applications. vol.6,
no.4; 2001; p.385-95

(2) Analytical model for an assured forwarding differentiated service
over wireless links
  Chan-E; Hong-X, IEE-Proceedings-Communications. vol.148, no.1; Feb.
2001; p.19-23

(3) Supporting service differentiation in wireless packet networks using
distributed control
  Veres-A; Campbell-AT; Barry-M; Li-Hsiang-Sun
IEEE-Journal-on-Selected-Areas-in-Communications. vol.19, no.10; Oct.
2001; p.2081-93

Also, some of the publications of Prof Sivalingam at this site
"http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/~dawn/wireless-pubs.html" seem quite helpful.
Perhaps we can think of forming a WDS discussion/working group about
this time.

-AGA
_______________________________________________________
Amoakoh Gyasi-Agyei
Centre for Internet Technology Research (CITR)/Centre for Telecom
Information Networking (CTIN)
Electrical & Electronic Enginnering Department
Adelaide University
Level 5, 10 Pulteney St., Adelaide 5000
Tel: +61 8 8303 6902 (office)
Tel: +61 402 638 141 (mbl)
Tel: +61 8 8271 4534 (home)
Fax: +61 8 8303 4405 (office)
http://aaron.eleceng.adelaide.edu.au/Personal/amoakoh/