Subject: [Diffserv] (no subject)

From: Perret Alexandre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:48:37 +0200

Hello,

I'm quite a newcomer in the DiffServ world. I would like to know if
someone has some kind of template for constructing services using
DiffServ. I'm going to implement a QoS policy in a backbone network
dedicated to wireless access, the IP core is made of Cisco switches and
routers. I can provide QoS on my backbone, but how can I be sure that
DiffServ is implemented outside my domain?

Thanks for the help,

Regards,

Alexandre

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 16:02:09 +0200

This sounds like a question for the diffserv implementation list.
This list is for standardisation work.

See http://www.atnf.csiro.au/news/exploders/dsimplementation.html

   Brian