Subject: [Diffserv] WG Last Call: MIB version 13 and Informal Model

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:50:19 -0500

Diffservers,

It is proposed to forward
   draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-13.txt
to the IESG for publication as a Proposed Standard RFC.

It is also proposed to forward
   draft-ietf-diffserv-model-06.txt
to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC.

Any final comments on these drafts should be sent to the WG list at
[email-masked] within two weeks, i.e. at the latest on October 2, 2001.
There is one known open issue (the MIB conformance statement)
to be resolved during this period.

Thanks

  Brian Carpenter + Kathie Nichols
  diffserv WG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Tom Irwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:52:00 -0500

Brian, sorry, but I'm confused about which version of the
"draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-13.txt" that we are reviewing.

1) draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-13.txt which was dated Mon, 17 Sep 2001
05:59:54 (CDT) and has "draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-13.txt" in the file and
a LAST-UPDATED "200109130000Z"

-or-

2) or version Fred posted Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:39:00 (CDT) at
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/diffserv/draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-13.txt
has "draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-14.txt" in the file and a LAST-UPDATED
"200109152300Z".

Thanks, Tom.

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:15:52 -0700

>to be resolved during this period.

I am accumulating changes in 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/diffserv/draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-14.txt and 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/diffserv/marked.draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-14.txt. 
I believe that the conformance issue is closed with Bert, and I will of 
course include any edits that are agreed to.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:19:43 -0500

The last call is for the -13 draft at the IETF site and its mirrors. 

The -14 version is where Fred is keeping track of changes as we 
proceed with the last call.

    Brian

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:30:00 -0700

question: flip the coin and tell me how it is coming down.

Do I, or do I not, remove the Counter32 objects from the MIB we will publish?

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:50:53 -0500

As far as I can read the tealeaves we should remove them.

   Brian

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:07:48 -0700

>As far as I can read the tealeaves we should remove them.

done

The files 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/diffserv/draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-14.txt and 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/diffserv/marked.draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-14.txt 
reflect that to the best of my knowledge. You called to close the last call 
on Oct 2; on Oct 3, I plan to post said document, or whatever derivative of 
it is the order of the day.