Subject: [Diffserv] Where is diffserv-interes mailing list?

From: Jaeyoung Kim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 09:14:32 +0900

Hi, I've found today that the diffserv-interest mailing list is not
working. Is this moved to some other server or just not operational?

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown)

-- 
============================================================================
 __/\__ ** Remember Yesterday, Dream about Tomorrow, but ... LIVE TODAY !!!
 \ /\ / -------------------------------------------------------------------
 /_\/_\ ** [email-masked]                 http://home.postech.ac.kr/~jay
   \/   ** Jaeyoung Kim      Computer Science & Engineering, POSTECH, KOREA

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 12:23:34 -0500

The list is now to be found at
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv-interest
You will need to re-subscribe

  Brian