Subject: [Diffserv] i dunno what happened

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

So I went and looked at Bert and Frank's comments, and scratched my
head quite a bit. I don't know how it came to be, but the only thing I
can figure is that I managed to post draft 10 again, or some interim
version, instead of posting the updated version as draft 11.

So we now have a draft 12, which contains said updates, unless I have
managed to screw up again.

The markup - from draft 10 - is in 
ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/diffserv/marked.draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-12.txt

Typo-class edits I will put in without further ado, when the MIB has
gone through working group last call. "Let's redesign this yet again"
class edits, I think the proposer of the edit needs to edit into the
nroff source (which is posted at the same site) and present to the
working group as a finished bit of work that the working group can
discuss and comment on, and which the chairs can say "yes, that's what
we would like to do."

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:19:03 -0500

Due to the slight accident with MIB-11, I have to ask people to re-post
the issues they raised IF AND ONLY IF they are still relevant to MIB-12.
That's the only way this co-chair can keep his head clear and prepare for
the WG Last Call. 

   Brian

-- 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter 
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM 
On assignment for IBM at http://www.iCAIR.org 
Board Chairman, Internet Society http://www.isoc.org

"We shall need a number of efficient librarian types 
 to keep us in order." - Alan Turing, 1947.