Subject: [Diffserv] Re: draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-10.txt

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:25:49 +0100

At 02:38 PM 7/31/2001, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
>you can now remove diffServSixTupleClfrSrcAddrType and change 
>diffServSixTupleClfrDstAddrType to e.g. diffServSixTupleClfrAddrType if 
>you like and save a column.

Thanks. That makes a lot more sense.

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:38:47 +0200

Fred, 

the latest INET-ADDRESS-MIB in <draft-ietf-ops-rfc2851-update-01.txt>
relaxes the rules for InetAddressType/InetAddress tuples as discussed
on the MIBS mailing list. Thus, you can now remove
diffServSixTupleClfrSrcAddrType and change
diffServSixTupleClfrDstAddrType to e.g. diffServSixTupleClfrAddrType
if you like and save a column.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>