Subject: [Diffserv] Official diffserv agenda will come in a few days...

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:24:59 -0500

Diffservers,

I haven't seen either the -10 version of the MIB, or the -04 version
of the PIB, announced yet but I believe they are both in the pipeline
and they will be the most important agenda items in London. 

Fred supplied a URL for the MIB:

ftp://ftpeng.cisco.com/fred/diffserv-mib/draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-10.txt

The PIB will be draft-ietf-diffserv-pib-04.txt when it comes.

Other drafts we expect to discuss:

draft-mcdysan-diffserv-consistent-meter-00.txt
draft-ietf-diffserv-model-06.txt (no update- brief)
draft-ietf-diffserv-new-terms-04.txt (no update- brief)
draft-conta-ipv6-flow-label-02.txt (brief- main discussion will be in IPNGWG)
draft-ietf-diffserv-pdb-ar-01.txt (brief)

   Brian

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html