Subject: [Diffserv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-diffserv-ef-supplemental-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:05:00 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Differentiated Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Supplemental Information for the New Definition of the
                          EF PHB
	Author(s)	: A. Charny et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-diffserv-ef-supplemental-01.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 11-Jun-01
	
This document was written during the process of clarification of
RFC2598 [10] that led to the publication of revised specification of
EF [6]. Its primary motivation is providing additional explanation to
the revised EF definition and its properties. The document also
provides additional implementation examples and gives some guidance
for computation of the numerical parameters of the new definition for
several well known schedulers and router architectures.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-ef-supplemental-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-diffserv-ef-supplemental-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-ef-supplemental-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.