Subject: [Diffserv] Diffserv WG Last Call on RFC2598bis expiring June 26

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:27:35 -0500

It is proposed to forward 
    draft-ietf-diffserv-rfc2598bis-01.txt 
to the IESG for approval as a Draft Standard replacing RFC 2598.

At the same time it is proposed to forward 
    draft-ietf-diffserv-ef-supplemental-01.txt and
    draft-ietf-diffserv-efresolve-01.txt 
to the IESG for publication as Informational RFCs.

These documents are intended to reflect the consensus reached 
during the diffserv WG meeting in December 2000 (San Diego)
and to record the essentials of the debate.

Any final comments must be sent to the WG list at [email-masked]
within two weeks, i.e. at the latest on June 26, 2001.

Thanks

  Brian Carpenter
  diffserv WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:52:24 -0500

This WG Last Call has now expired. There were no substantive
comments on the list, so we have WG consensus to forward the
three documents to the IESG for publication. If the various
document authors have received any editorial comments, please
inform me urgently.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter
   diffserv co-chair