Subject: [Diffserv] The diffserv-interest list is back!

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 17:02:29 -0500

Please welcome the new [email-masked] mailing list!
This is NOT an IETF WG list. It is intended for general discussion 
of Differentiated Services issues that do not fall within the 
diffserv WG charter. Be aware that it is a public list.

The membership of the old diffserv-interest list has NOT been
transferred. 

To post to this list, send your email to:

   [email-masked]

To join the list, go to

   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv-interest

or send a message to:

   [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

Thanks to the friendly staff at ietf.org for setting this up. Please use it for
non-standards discussions. There is also the diffserv implementation list at

   http://www.atnf.csiro.au/news/exploders/dsimplementation.html

  -- Brian Carpenter

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html