Subject: [Diffserv] DiffServ implementation in a linux machine

From: "Maria do C�u Jord�o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 13:22:15 -0000

Hi,
I'm an Informatic student, and now I'm working in project that involves 
DiffServ configuration in a Linux machine and I have to make some analyses 
in traffic, and to make this i need some DiffServ tools like ALTQ, but i 
need more than this. Could you send me some links about another DiffServ 
tools (or software) to analyse traffic ?

Thanks,
Ceu Jordão
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:50:43 -0500

Hi,

This sort of question is more appropriate for the diffserv implementation list.
Please see http://www.atnf.csiro.au/news/exploders/dsimplementation.html

Thanks

  Brian Carpenter
  diffserv co-chair