Subject: [Diffserv] AR PDB as WG item?

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:27:40 -0600

Diffservers,

The authors of draft-seddigh-pdb-ar-00.txt would like the next version
to be an official WG draft - which would mean the WG has agreed to work on
it. Anyone who objects to this becoming a WG item, please say so in the
next few days.

    Brian Carpenter
    diffserv co-chair

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html

---

From: "John Dullaert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:06:29 -0500

I was just going to ask why neither it nor the new version of EF are up on the WG site yet.
Do we have any sort of forecast as to when these two documents will appear?

jcd

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:57:33 -0600

From my information, the answer is Real Soon Now in both cases (and for the
MIB and the Model).

On the actual progress side, the IESG approved draft-ietf-diffserv-pdb-def-03.txt
for publication as an Informational RFC earlier today.

   Brian