Subject: [Diffserv] What we missed in San Diego

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:04:47 -0600

We'd expected to have a few minutes at the end of the
first diffserv session in San Diego for several people
who wished to draw drafts to the attention of the WG as an 
FYI. However, we ran out of time so this didn't happen. 
Anybody who has such a draft, please send a brief note
to the list, with the draft name or URL.

The game plan right now is to get the MIB and the informal model
finished (currently running 5 months late), then the PIB
(4 months late), the PDB description (4 months late), the new
EF document, and any pending informationals all done in the
next 3 months. 

   Brian

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html