Subject: [Diffserv] draft-ietf-diffserv-pdf-def-02

From: Kathleen Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:08:14 -0800

Following the informal Last Call and including some additional points
raised at the WG meeting (technically after the last call), and after
some consulation with our AD, Scott Bradner, we've revised this draft
and sent it on to Scott and Allison. The new draft was submitted
to the internet drafts editor so should show up soon.

Briefly,

Change log for -02 version

A number of typos and unclear sections were fixed after comments were
received.

The word "rules" was used in several places for different purposes.
Used different words or diffserv terms (Introduction, 4, 5.2, 7).  

More discussion of Service Level Guarantees and possible relationship
to a BE PDB (7.1).

Marked "guidelines" of section 8 with Gx's as consistent with RFC
2475.

Changed guidelines so that a path is available even if there isn't
an active WG.

	Kathie

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www2.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/diffserv/current/maillist.html