Subject: [Diffserv] SLS interest list

From: "Yves T'Joens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:10:25 +0200

hi all,

Following our presentation at the Pittsburgh IETF meeting of
draft-tequila-diffserv-sls-00.txt, we would like to announce that the
sls interest mailing list is operational as of now.

To subscribe to the list send an email to [email-masked] with
the sentence 
subscribe [email-masked] 
in the body and nothing in the subject line.

This list provides the medium for discussion on Service Level
Specification (SLS) template definition and Service Level Specification
negotiation protocol requirements. In the coming weeks, an update to the
former draft and a framework document will be distributed.

Amongst the objectives of launching this list is to gauge interest for
the creation of work effort within the IETF on these specific topics.
Therefor, also a BoF description and agenda will be discussed on this
mailing list to be proposed to the appropriate area directors. 

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tequila-diffserv-sls-00.txt

archives can be found at
http://www.ist-tequila.org/sls.html
but there's little there today off course ;-)

regards,
Yves T'Joens

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/