Subject: [Diffserv] NAT

From: Carlos Parada <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 11:41:28 +0100

Hi,

Anyone know how I can configure and install NAT in Linux (I'm using
Kernel 2.3.40 and 2.2.9). I need a patch or not ??

Thanks.

-- 
           _(____\                 ==========================
    ___ooO_(_o__o_)_Ooo___         * Carlos Fonseca Parada  *
			           *   PT Inovacao, S.A.    *
  ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._        *Multimédia e Serviços IP*
   `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)*   Redes Multiserviço   *
   (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-' *Rua Eng José F. P. Basto*
 _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'         *        AVEIRO          *
((i),-``  (((),`  (((.-`           *       PORTUGAL         *
___________________________________==========================

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 08:37:27 -0500

Carlos,

This is nothing to do with diffserv so why do you ask this
question on the IETF diffserv list?

    Brian
    diffserv co-chair

> Kernel 2.3.40 and 2.2.9). I need a patch or not ??

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/

---

From: Carlos Parada <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:43:43 +0100

Hi, 

Because a week ago, we have talked here about NAT as a solution for
a delay measuring with Linux.

Regards