Subject: [Diffserv] SLS template definition and SLS negotiation

From: "Yves T'Joens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:32:35 +0200

Hi all,

by this mail I would like to draw your attention at a draft we
submitted, discussing the motivation and early ideas on furthering the
work on SLS template definition and SLS negotiation protocol
(requirements).

see

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tequila-diffserv-sls-00.txt

one of its goals is to gauge interest for the organization of a BoF at
the San Diego IETF meeting on the subject.

Discussion on this draft and its intention should NOT be held on the
diffserv list, but should be directed to the diffserv-interest list (as
kindly requested by the chairs).

We are in the process of establishing an e-mail list on the subject,
more about this later (on the diffserv-interest list).

regards,
Yves T'Joens

PS:
[email-masked] is an unmoderated list 
for any other diffserv-related discussion. 
Send "subscribe diffserv-interest" to [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/