Subject: [Diffserv] DiffServ policy-related work

From: Andrew Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:48:41 -0800

You may be interested in the following summary of current Internet Drafts
related to DiffServ policy management, configuration and monitoring that is
proceeding in assorted IETF WGs:

DiffServ WG: 

"A Conceptual Model for Diffserv Routers"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-model-02.txt
"Management Information Base for the Differentiated Services Architecture"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-02.txt
"Differentiated Services Quality of Service Policy Information Base"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-diffserv-pib-00.txt

Policy WG: 

"QoS Policy Framework Information Model"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-info-model-00.txt
"QoS Policy Schema"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-policy-qos-schema-00.txt

Snmpconf WG: 

"The DiffServ Policy MIB"
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-snmpconf-diffpolicy-00.txt

RMON WG: 

Remote Monitoring MIB Extensions for Differentiated Services Enabled
Networks
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bierman-dsmon-mib-02.txt

Andrew Smith
RAP WG co-chair

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/

---

From: Ron Cohen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 04:19:48 -0800

These drafts may also be of interest:

Domain Per Hop Behavior Set Specification
http://draft-ronc-domain-phb-set-specification-00.txt

LDAP schema for Domain Per Hop Behavior Set
http://draft-ronc-domain-phb-set-ldap-rep-00.txt

Ron

---

From: "Steven Wright" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:57:52 -0500

You may also be interested in:
draft-wright-policy-mpls-00.txt
which seeks to start aligned policy work in the MPLS context.
A presentation slot has been requested for the MPLS WG in Adelaide.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Andrew Smith
> Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 2:49 PM
> To: rap (E-mail); Diffserv (E-mail)
> Subject: DiffServ policy-related work
> 
> 
> 
"QoS Policy Schema"

Snmpconf WG: 

RMON WG: 

Andrew Smith
RAP WG co-chair