Subject: RE: [Diffserv] TCB's in diffserv router model.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 02:00:43 -0500

Sorry for the delayed response to this one ...

> Then I would also like to see a paper on how ipsec in tunnel mode over
> diffserv should be handled at the same time in FB. Or is there any work
> already done on this?

The goal is to make ipsec tunnels orthogonal to the diffserv model to
the extent possible.  Some details can be found in 
draft-black-diffserv-tunnels-00.txt, which will be revised to appear
as a WG draft sometime this month (final warning - get comments about
what you do and don't like in now ;-) ).  --David

---------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 435-1000 x75140, FAX: +1 (508) 497-6909
[email-masked]  Cellular: +1 (978) 394-7754
---------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/