Subject: [Diffserv] COPS and QoS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:43:13 +0000

Introducing Europe's leading IP QoS event for 2000
             The Global IP QoS Summit, London Marriott, 15th-17th March 2000
             http://www.ibctelecoms.com/ipqos2000

Examining optimal policy-based architectures and latest developments in the COPS protocol.
Speaker: Shai Herzog, co-author of COPS
             Keys to successul MPLS deployment
Speaker: Vijay Srinivasan, Chairman MPLS WG
             Parameters for measuring QoS in large IP networks
Speaker: Bob Mandeville, Author of IETF's switch testing spec
             Implementing DiffServ using the Assured Precedence PHB Group
Juha Heinanen, CTO Telia and DiffServ WG
             Plus: The carrier strategies for end-to-end QoS provision
speakers:
Mika Uusitalo, CTO, Sonera
Jack Ziros, VP IP Services, GlobalOne
Henjo Groenewegen, COO KPNQWest
             and many others
             visit us online at  http://www.ibctelecoms.com/ipqos2000
or email  Dr. Gustavo Martin  [email-masked]

This is an Email from the Informa Group. Its contents are confidential to
the intended recipient at the Email address to which it has been addressed.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, nor
may it be copied in any way. If received in error please contact The Informa
Group on 0171-637-4383 (UK) or +44-171-637-4383 (International) quoting the
name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system.
Please note that neither The Informa Group nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments
(if any)

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:47:12 -0600

Gustavo,

Please do not use the diffserv WG mailing list for advertising. This list
is only for discussion of the business of the working group.

Thanks

   Brian Carpenter
   diffserv co-chair

> Introducing Europe's leading IP QoS event for 2000
...