Subject: [Diffserv] IntServ over Diffserv implementation experiences

From: Simon Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:45:30 +0100

Hi,
I'm a student working at the C-Lab in Paderborn, Germany. We participate

in a european project and in one part of this project, we want to
implement IntServ/end-to-end QoS Support over an existing DiffServ
network.

There are no RSVP-aware elements within the DiffServ network and only
the sending and receiving hosts should be IntServ elements.

I'm looking for implementation experiences in this area.

I would greatly appreciate any hints and pointers.

If this is not the proper list for my question please advise me which
list to use.

Cheers,
Simon Schneider

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/