Subject: [Diffserv] Service Level Agreements

From: Richard Gibbens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:57:14 -0000

This paper (together with an extended version) 

An approach to service level agreements for IP networks with 
differentiated services
R J Gibbens, S K Sargood, F P Kelly, M Azmoodeh, R Macfadyen
and N Macfadyen

is now available in draft form here

 http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~richard/research/papers/sla/

Synopsis:

  In this paper we report on a study of possible Service Level
  Agreements in an IP network employing Differentiated Services.  We
  discuss the nature of the quality of service guarantees given to
  network flows and relate this to the capacity provisioning processes
  of network operators.

The authors welcome comment and feedback on the
approach and our preliminary findings.

--
Richard Gibbens
Royal Society University Research Fellow
Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/