Subject: [Diffserv] IETF Meeting

From: Maria Elena Villapol <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:59:38 +1030

Hi everybody

I am a PhD student at the University of South Australia which is in
Adelaide. I and some other students have the opportunity to go to the
47th IETF Meeting which will be held in Adelaide at the end of March.
Particularly I am interested in RSVP since I am modeling it. So, I would
like to attend RSVP-related sessions and DiffServ-related sessions.
How could we get the work group scheduling (agenda) for the meeting?

Thank in advance

Maria

--
Maria Elena Villapol
PhD Student
Institute for Telecommunications Research
University of South Australia

email: [email-masked]
       [email-masked]

Web Page: http://www.itr.unisa.edu.au/~maria/index.htm